News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Ride needed to Scarby!

Started by Queen Bonnie, January 26, 2011, 12:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Bonnie

Again I am looking for rides to Scarby.Day trips are perfect. Alas IH 35 is beyond my driving skills. I will be happy to help with gas. I live in Elgin East of Austin. Send me a renn mail or see me at Sherwood! I appreciate all who have helped me in the past!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Merlin

Free bump..... BRING THE QUEEN !
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

gaerdon

I may be able to help when the time gets closer hard to say for sure right now.  We came down to sherwood to meet at couple this past weekend who live in austin and they are exposed to be meeting us at scarby but we still havnt ironed out a weekend yet as we have to restock the renfund first.  But when we make plans ill bring it up to them and c, cant hurt :)

Queen Bonnie

Thanks for the offer Gaerdon! Glad you enjoyed Sherwood! I was there!
I have a few rides for Scarby. Mostly day trips! And perhaps a weekend. It depends on how my overly familiar is doing at the time.
Wingardium Leviosa!

Queen Bonnie

Day trip rides to Scarby still needed. I'll be out on the 3rd weekend for sure- other than that- no plans.
Wingardium Leviosa!

Queen Bonnie

Still hoping for a day trip ride to Scarby May 14 or 15! *Sticking thumb out! *
Wingardium Leviosa!