News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

a link to Old Tinkers "Calendar of Friends"

Started by Old Tinker, June 11, 2008, 07:28:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Tinker

hello all,
me Belle and me have finally caught up with thee "Calendar"  ;D
if all do not mind, we shall put a link below to connect to it.
we do this so all have quick access,
and also it is much easy'r to update one "Calendar" than many at different threads.
come closer to thee OHRF Invasion,
we shall move thee list'n for thee Invasion on this thread.
so here is thee link-

http://www.renaissancefestival.com/forums/index.php?topic=463.0

please let us know if there are any updates or changes,
we are here to serve,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Old Tinker

just want'd to say that thee Invasion at GLMF over thee 4th of July weekend is come'n closer. only a couple of weeks until thee Gather'n. if not plann'd already, come on up and jion us.
good day to all,
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Old Tinker

all please note-
those that have had thee pleasure of meet'n Painted Lady and Lu,they shall be visit'n us all over thee weekend of 'Penta- A Castleteers Re'union".
two of the original "Castleteers", these two are.
this is grand news.
HUZZAH ! HUZZAH! HUZZAH !

Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Capt. Morgan

Dearest Tinker and RF friends...

Just wanted to give you a heads up that there might be a slight possibility that Dwyn and I will be unable to make it up in September, such are my new duties at work that we will be in the middle of installing a major exhibition and now it seems that my presence is needed more than ever. I mean, it's nice to have people think you're important...but I'm hoping me taking 2 days to go to Faire will not upset the balance of the Universe as we know it! Sheesh!

I will keep you posted and I will do my utmost to assure our presence at Willy Nilly on the Wash as Dwyn and I have never missed going to ORF for at least one weekend since the Faire began...I love tradition...I would hate to see that record marred.

Keeping you all in my heart until we meet again, I remain as ever...

Captain Morgan
I can be one of those "bad things" that happen to bad people.

Old Tinker

Quote from: Capt. Morgan on August 16, 2008, 10:07:07 AM
Dearest Tinker and RF friends...

Just wanted to give you a heads up that there might be a slight possibility that Dwyn and I will be unable to make it up in September, such are my new duties at work that we will be in the middle of installing a major exhibition and now it seems that my presence is needed more than ever. I mean, it's nice to have people think you're important...but I'm hoping me taking 2 days to go to Faire will not upset the balance of the Universe as we know it! Sheesh!

I will keep you posted and I will do my utmost to assure our presence at Willy Nilly on the Wash as Dwyn and I have never missed going to ORF for at least one weekend since the Faire began...I love tradition...I would hate to see that record marred.

Keeping you all in my heart until we meet again, I remain as ever...

Captain Morgan

Captain, Oh My Captain Morgan,
even though thy news wieghts heavy on me Belle's and me's hearts, tis good to hear from thee.
and we also hope to hold a tradition, that Dwyn and thee recieve HUGs from us at Willy Nilly, just as thee has since that fatefull day we met.
and as for the balance of the Universe, my dearest, it shall tilt some, if thee does NOT make the "Gather'n" at OHRF.
but we wish thee well with thy task, and may it shine as thee and Dywn do, ALWAYS.
me's will not, and shall not, mark anyone with a question on thee "Calendar of Friends",
for whom am i to question fate.
we serve, and are yours,
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Old Tinker

well good peoples, we be now one week from the open'n of the Gates at Willie Nillie.
if thee plans to be there and wish thy name upon the list'ns, and are not there yet, please just post here and me Belle and me will be happy to add thee.
there are quite a bunch list'd for open'n of the "GATES".
also the R/F Invasion has built a good muster'n also.
there plans to be a log for R/F'ers to sign at Ragna's- "The Viking Mama's" booth, just inside the gates at OHRF, across the way, called  "A Vikings Wife, women, gal, property, Oh shucks, this Old Tinker can not remember all of it. Ragna, me needs thy help !
"anything for anyone ?"  [size=8(within reason)[/size]   ;) ;D
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Old Tinker

open'n was as wonderful as we expect'd. many good friends, old and new, good foods, and plenty of drink.
next for this Old Tinker and his Belle will be the R/F Invasion(Ren'vasion)/ Lady G. & Scotsmans 22nd Wedd'n Annv., on the 13th & 14th of Sept. this "Gather'n" will be follow'd up Sat. even'n with all collect'n at "Loveland Castle" for the fifth event- "Penta a Castleteers Re'Union", which will be the first "Gather'n" there after a day of fest'n. sound like a very large group plans to be there, we shall see how it works out.
we be off to collect more names to add to the "Calendar of Friends",
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Capt. Morgan

Dearest Tinker and Belle....

Come Hell or high water Dwyn and I shall be there on the 13th-14th...tho' I may have to work that Friday anyway and drive down afterwards....such are my responsiblities as they have been placed upon my shoulders...but my duty to you and my friends far outshines and warms my heart that should I have to work 16 hour days till we meet at Willy Nilly on the Wash...I will do whatere is deemed necessary to make this so...such is my love and devotion to you!  ;)

Till we meet again, I remain yours ever....

Captain Morgan
I can be one of those "bad things" that happen to bad people.

Old Tinker

Captain, Oh my Captain Morgan,
this be grand news, me Belle and me have bin a'hope'n that thee and Dwyn could make the journey,
fore the 13th is a special day for all,
this be the day that Lady Guinness made Scotsman complete,
and with this union, all that have made contact with this couple,
have had noth'n but very good times.
so we recognize Lady G. for her control of him,
alas without it, none of us know what would have become of Scotsman  ;D
me Belle and me now  (if possible) are even more excite'd about our next visit to OHRF.
with a smile upon our faces, we also are yours forever our Captain.
will'n servants to Captain Morgan & Dwyn,
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Old Tinker

well all, we have updated the "Calendar" for this weekend and for the Ren'Vasion for the close'n of the Gates. any other additions please let us know or just post on there topic, and we shall find thee.
happy trails,
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Old Tinker

well all, we approach the last two weekends of OHRF.
me Belle and me hope that we have all list'd that plan to attend.
if there be any corrections or additions, please just post it, and hopefully we will catch it, then get it post'd.
Now please all remember that even though this regions ren fest come closer to a close, there's always "Loveland Castle" events plan'd right though the rest of this year, and me's sure there shall be events scheduled after first of year. the next "Gather'n" of "Castleteers" is Nov. 15th. just check it out on the "Castleteers" subject, under OHRF thread.
be well all, hope safe travels to everyone,
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far