News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Which other weekends will you be attending?

Started by anne of oaktower, July 08, 2008, 02:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scotsman

Quote from: Morwyn on August 11, 2008, 07:13:20 AM
Scotsman & LG...I still can't believe you surprised us all!!!  It was so good to see you guys again!

We had a great time ... what a whirlwind week for us.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Athena

Thanks for almost giving me a heart attack!  ;D

It was the best of surprises and I was so happy to see the two of you again!
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Professor M

Yes, Lady G and Scotsman, a wonderful surprise indeed!  And you make a wonderful air band, too!  With DuCouer's help. of course.  I'm looking forward to seeing you in Morelandshire, and then in Revel Grove.
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis

Scotsman

Quote from: Professor M on August 11, 2008, 02:54:35 PM
Yes, Lady G and Scotsman, a wonderful surprise indeed!  And you make a wonderful air band, too!  With DuCouer's help. of course.  I'm looking forward to seeing you in Morelandshire, and then in Revel Grove.

I almost forgot about that ... Thanks Terry! Indeed M, we shall see you soon!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Old Tinker

Pardon this Old Tinker for butt'n in, but speak'n of future "Gather'ns",
lets not forget about Lady Guinness and Scotsmans Anniversary Gather'n  Oh  :o, i mean , uhh , well lets see,- umm  ::) , the "R/F Gather'n at Willie Nillie by the Wash" on Sept. 13th & 14th   ;) ;D.
sorry Lady G, (no no, not that your married to him,you made that decision), me's sorry cause there be a stand'n wage'r on who's go'n to be buy'n thee ales. and as me see's it, thee more to know, thee less thee and HIM will have to purchase),  mayhaps this time me Belle and me can share that Ale. we buy of coures.
know me's off to set up ( with a few others) ;), post'n the signs that read-

.......................................................................If you see these two,
..................................................(there be a picture of Lady G & HIM),
.....................................................do not let them purchase Ales.

................................................................It is there Anniversary TODAY !!

be well all,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Scotsman

When was the last time I told you how much I loved you Tink??  ::)

You are too much ... can't wait to see you again.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Old Tinker

Quote from: Scotsman on August 12, 2008, 01:59:38 PM
When was the last time I told you how much I loved you Tink??  ::)

You are too much ... can't wait to see you again.

ditto good man,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Capt. Morgan

Mundania has grabbed me with both clawed hands and pulled me back in so I apologize for being so late in thanking all of you who showed up to GLMF for Closing Weekend! You truly made it special and I can't wait to see you all in the near future, where ere our paths will cross!

Till then, Safe Journey!!

((HUGS))

Capt. Morgan
I can be one of those "bad things" that happen to bad people.

Lady Guinness

I just wanted to take a moment and thank all of my wonderful faire friends. Scotsman and I were thrilled to have another chance to spend time with all of you. I for one had a fabulous time with such fantastic people. Too many to list individually but you all know who you are and how I feel about our friendships. I can not wait to see you all again in Ohio and if not there then at Pittsburgh and if not there then maybe PARF and if not there then hopefully my shire. Hugs to all!

lordwriothsley

Lady Guiness I know i plan on seeing you and Scotsman both at Revel Grove this year.Now the question is how much was Scotsman able to drink before GLMF closed last weekend.And also what will i have to do to get yours and Scotsman's signatures both?Any suggestion's? :)
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Scotsman

Answers: I drank my share ... plus one.

For the signatures ... just ask.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

lordwriothsley

Consider it done then.And know i will be a very proud man when i ask.........Who know's I might even by you a drink to go along with it Cousin. ;D
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

DuCoeur

Yes Yes...i know a week late.

Another great year at GLMF.  to the Entire Shire of Avaloch...BRAVO!!  Once more a warm and wonderful sense of belonging to an extended family.

I do hope to see many of you again in PRF and in ORF in the upcoming weeks.  Be Well mon ami's til we meet again, au revoir
I would rather endure a thousand biblical hells then live a life of perpetual inconsequence.