News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

House Episode

Started by BLAKDUKE, February 02, 2011, 09:47:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLAKDUKE

Just watched a 2004 episode of house which begins in a renaissance faire.  The first 7 minutes or so are renn-faire scenes
only.  Good costumes.  There are subsequent scenes(short ones) that take place at the faire.  I tried to find out if it was real faire that the scenes were filmed in but alas all of the scenes were on a sound stage.
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Becky10

Its actually of the Koroneburg faire grounds, they built them a new arena thing and some new permanent buildings. The people in it are the So Cal Pleasure Faire people, the one dress that 13 is wearing is actually one of the italian singers dresses and House is wearing a Shakespeare in Love doublet.

This is the one where the knight gets poisoned by the guy at the shop by accident right?
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on

Brother Gregory

You are correct the guy is poisoned by hemp if I remember correctly.

LadyFae

Wel he wasn't poisoned on accident though, the "king" did it on purpose. The guy who sold it to the king didn't realize what it was, he thought it was a weird carrot or something. The king had knowledge based in "black magic." He was a jealous prick...
Amanda  =D

"Do not call for your mother.  Who is it that you think let the demons in to eat you up?"

Becky10

There we go! I just remember him talking about evil wild carrots
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on