News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

a link to Old Tinkers "Calendar of Friends"

Started by Old Tinker, June 11, 2008, 08:27:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Tinker

hello all,
me Belle and me have finally caught up with thee "Calendar" 
if all do not mind, we shall put a link below to connect to it.
we do this so all have quick access,
and also it is much easy'r to update one "Calendar" than many at different threads.
there are many Invasions schedul'd, GLMF, KyHRF, OHRF.
so come on up to thy nieghbor'n states and jion us.
so her is thee link-

http://www.renaissancefestival.com/forums/index.php?topic=463.0

please let us know if there are any updates or changes,
we are here to serve,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Old Tinker

just want'd to say that thee Invasion at GLMF over thee 4th of July weekend is come'n closer. only a couple of weeks until thee Gather'n. if not plann'd already, come on up and jion us.
good day to all,
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Count Adolfo

I'd love to be at Faire that weekend but, alas, 'tis not in the cards (or the budget...) so please, do me a personal favour and have twice as much fun as normal for me.

Old Tinker

our good Count, we shall do our best in the absence, thou we are sad'n that thee will not be join'n us. take care our friend.
well good peoples, we be now one week from the open'n of the Gates at Willie Nillie.
if thee plans to be there and wish thy name upon the list'ns, and are not there yet, please just post here and me Belle and me will be happy to add thee.
there are quite a bunch list'd for open'n of the "GATES".
also the R/F Invasion has built a good muster'n also.
there plans to be a log for R/F'ers to sign at Ragna's- "The Viking Mama's" booth, just inside the gates at OHRF, across the way, called  "A Vikings Wife, women, gal, property, Oh shucks, this Old Tinker can not remember all of it. Ragna, me needs thy help !
"anything for anyone ?"  [size=8(within reason)[/size]   ;) ;D
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far