News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

SextETTE Invasion

Started by Welsh Wench, February 02, 2011, 12:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Lucy

Quote from: Welsh Wench on April 04, 2011, 08:39:13 PM
Well, THERE you are! I was waiting for the official announcement!  ;D

This is shaping to be a fun party!

Yeah Little man gets all the attention these days.  It's hard for me to keep up on all the forums all the time, lol  :)

and HI!!!  i can't wait to see you all!  Unfortunately I won't be able to join in all the naughty festivities outside of faire due to not having a sitter.  I'll be at faire though :)
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

Captain Jack Wolfe

"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

festmum

The ever Elusive Festmum here!  So sorry I haven't been on the boards.  It has been sooo long.

Can't wait to see everyone here at TNRF.  Look forward to having you here. 

I'm not sure at this point how much I will be able to interact with you guys this year as I am working with the cast back stage this year.  My regular job may not allow me to go to BB Kings.  Depends on my schedule there but I should be able to find at least one evening to hang out with my favorite folks!  Besides, gotta have a SandWench reunion somewhere!!!

It's not far off now!!!!!     8)

Lady Renee Buchanan

I still have need a few more people to make up enough to get the group rate.  If there aren't enough, I'll let everyone know by the end of next week, and if that happens, we'll just have to buy the 2-day tickets. :-[

But if we had 30 people, that would be a total savings of $150!
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Lady Renee Buchanan

Quote from: festmum on April 08, 2011, 11:54:28 AM
The ever Elusive Festmum here!  So sorry I haven't been on the boards.  It has been sooo long.

Can't wait to see everyone here at TNRF.  Look forward to having you here. 

I'm not sure at this point how much I will be able to interact with you guys this year as I am working with the cast back stage this year.  My regular job may not allow me to go to BB Kings.  Depends on my schedule there but I should be able to find at least one evening to hang out with my favorite folks!  Besides, gotta have a SandWench reunion somewhere!!!

It's not far off now!!!!!     8)

Did I ever tell you that one of my friend's bought me a blonde Barbie after she heard me mention the SandWenches?  It's still in the box because I haven't been back to TN since then.  And because Barbie doesn't have one of those cute chairs to sit in!

A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

renfairephotog

Back stage! we can't see you back stage.
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

Welsh Wench

Five out of seven Sandwenches will be there.
Barbies and sand will be packed!  ;D
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Athena

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Captain Jack Wolfe

"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Old Tinker

Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Welsh Wench

OK now I have to go to the beach and get my sand....

Old Tinker

Quote from: Welsh Wench on April 13, 2011, 07:34:43 AM
OK now I have to go to the beach and get my sand....

me's gotta know ?
Dearest WW, is that really you that posed for the Coppertone ad ?  ;D   does kinda look like your, Uhh,  ..well, ...your hair!   ;)
that's your Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Welsh Wench

Oh, if it were, I'd quit my job and live on the royalties!

There is nothing like the heady aroma of sun, sand, saltwater and the essence of cocoa butter and coconut!

I need to schedule my beach day for next week....this working is cutting into my beach time.

Hibernian

I do love the smell of that coconut...
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Captain Jack Wolfe

Add a little rum, and we've got a party!