News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Mayfaire on the Green May 14-15

Started by A Poor Player, February 05, 2011, 02:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irish

I will be attending a Classic Car Show, this weekend.
Hope you all have fun!
:)
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~
Clan O'Doinn (Sterling) ~
Irish Penny Brigade (New York)

Xantrawler

I will be attending Put a new roof on your house so it don't rain in your dinning room this weekend so I can't attend anything. :(

Ozium

Any info on wares being offered?
Home Faire:Sterling
Clan O'Doinn-Irish Penny Brigade (New York)
Carpenter of the good ship Medusa.
Foktop Knight
Clan Vogdis

Xantrawler

Looks like I don't get to put that roof on this weekend as it is raining in the dinning room. Can't do the roof and can't go to Mayfaire on the Green. Next thing you know someone will try to claim Irish and Lady Amy are innocent.

irish

irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~
Clan O'Doinn (Sterling) ~
Irish Penny Brigade (New York)

Tygrkat

Well, our visit to Mayfaire was a soggy but wonderful one ~ it was great to see Ozium and his family & friends about, and we enjoyed the vendors, and made a few purchases  :) the food was delicious (we even took some home for dinner!) , and we met quite a few lovely people as well. I'm very glad to have gone, and I hope Mayfaire becomes an annual event!  ;D
50% Endora, 50% Aunt Clara.

Xantrawler

Pics I need pics. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm having faire withdraws, just a little pic of Mayfaire.

A Poor Player

Thanks all for showing up and having a good time! The Faire is re-booked for May 12 and 13 2012, Soggy or dry. I was noticing that the roof was full of water during the Shakespeare performance.
Oh, the best picture of a patron in great garb will win a complete leather bound collection of Shakespeare,
Send photos to Tim@mayfaireonthegreen.com and a good many will be on the site with thy blessing.
Starting and Adirondack Renaissance Fantasy Festival the 2nd weekend of September.