News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

fey complaints?

Started by groomporter, February 07, 2011, 10:09:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rani Zemirah

Ummmm... CHEESE bombs?!?  Man... there are some twisted people in this world.  :o  :D
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Tink

(you know you wouldnt love me nearly as much if I werent this twisted :P )
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. - W. Shakespeare

Rani Zemirah

Hey... did it sound like I was COMPLAINING?!?  ;D 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

saphire_glade

Instead of cheese can we just go with cream puff bombs? those sound tastier and probably don't hurt as much.  Might even soak up more of the glitter  :P
Bubbles are pure magic... if you don't believe me watch any man, woman, or child chase a bubble down the road.

Becky10

They have those little rounds of streamers that they sell for New Years  that fly when you blow them that might be a good alternative. They're small enough to still be a surprise with no side effects.
http://www.discountpartysupplies.com/holiday-parties/new-years-parties/new-years-accessories/gold-serpentine-streamers.html
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on

Rani Zemirah

Oooh, SG... I LIKE the way you think!!!  Just throw them all at me, please!  Sans glitter for these, though, please!  ;D'

Ooooh, Becky, those are pretty!!!  If we could get them made out of super biodegradable paper, the kind that turns into compost practically overnight, then surely no one could complain about them, right?!?  ;)  (ouch... pricey, though!!!)  :o
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

saphire_glade

Quote from: Rani Zemirah on April 25, 2011, 10:19:16 PM
Oooh, SG... I LIKE the way you think!!!  Just throw them all at me, please!  Sans glitter for these, though, please!  ;D'

I figure for fae glitter is kinda like cat hair, as everything tastes better with cat hair doesn't it?

*I own 5 cats and have glitter... my meals are very tasty... and shiny... *

Oh and if we are going to throw around cream puff... maybe we should go with the powdered sugar bomb... seriously the flight time might take off a lot of the cream puffs original powdered sugar, we would need to replace it

*I shouldn't be allowed in the Easter candy*
Bubbles are pure magic... if you don't believe me watch any man, woman, or child chase a bubble down the road.

NoBill Lurker

Quote from: Tink on April 25, 2011, 09:04:07 PM
(You dont see me running around throwing cheese at people)

Been there, done that... ;) ;D
So what are you doing this weekend?
I'm going to BARF!!!
You're going to...wait...WHAT???

Rani Zemirah

Ummm... on second thought... maybe I'll just pass on your cream puffs, SG!  I'm just a bit allergic to cats, anyway, so that might not work out too well for me!   :-X  :D  I'm partial to the non-powdered ones, anyway!  :P

And NoBill, out of everyone else here... yeah, you.  ::)  LOLOL
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

saphire_glade

Maybe we should just skip straight to the chocolate frosted eau claires then? they don't hold glitter, cat hair, or anything else... so says the kitten that just batted my last one on the floor...  but it was still good!!!! *until he ate it that is*

Rani Zemirah

Well... maybe I should bring them, then...

(although, sneaky faerie... that was probably your plan allll along, wasn't it?)  ;)
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede