News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

limited engagements and R/F visitors schedule

Started by wildthingjew, June 11, 2008, 12:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildthingjew

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=missdoe06%40gmail.com&ctz=America/Chicago

HERE IS A COPY AND PASTE IN THE ADDRESS LINE OF A CALENDAR THAT I MADE SO FAR FROM ALL THE POSTINGS OF WHO WILL BE ATTENDING BRISTOL ON WHAT WEEKENDS AND THE LIMITED ENGAGEMENT ACTS THAT WILL BE THERE THAT WEEKEND, IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN SEND ME YOUR INFO TO ADD TO THE LIST OR IF ANY OF MY INFO IS WRONG I CAN CHANGE IT, HOPE THIS HELPS, MISS KATIE SCARLETT AND I ARE IN THE PROCESS OF FIGURING THE WEEKENDS WE'RE DOIN, THANKS ALL OF YOU, MY EMAIL IS WILDTHINGJEW AT YAHOO DOT COM,
JAMIE
jamie, mother of miss katie scarlett

Lady Renee Buchanan

This is wonderful, wtj.  I'm also thinking we will go on Sunday Aug. 10th.  Any news on your tickets?

Did you notice no Owen, no Seelie Court, no Tartanic, no Molotov?  Glad to see Jock Stewart, Craig, andMolly & the Tinker there.

Hugs.   ;D
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

wildthingjew

market street bridge is the ex-lead jon from seelie court, about the tics they are still 9 but i think so far we are just better off goin with the buyone getone from the coupon, if they come down to eight i will call you and see the balance that you need for the rest of the season does that sound ok with you? will add the new date to the calendar, am working on creating another more better one with google calendar my friend said that others may have problems accessing the windows one, hopefully more people will let me know the dates that they are attending, lady renee just a tad bit of info the name JEREMY WALSH on my calendar is that handsome young man that played at the musicians jam the one time that both you and i were there he was wearing a kilt and played quite a few instruments he has a website by the name michael o'quinn he is truly delightful, he is from texas and was just here for that one weekend last year

ladiedragon

HI, I treid to copy and paste,but i think i am doing something wrong, because i cant get a list or anything of anything

Lady Renee Buchanan

Please add Renee and Steve's name to Sunday, July 20th.  Our son and his girlfriend have been wanting to come with us to Bristol for 2 years, but work schedules never coincided.  This Sunday is the only day Holly can go this year.

Watch for the Buchanan clan out in full force!
A real Surf Diva
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 

Erynn

I get this:

QuoteEvents from one or more calendars could not be shown here because you do not have the permission to view them.

plus a blank calendar when I click the link. :(

Adrian

TARTANIC at Illinois Highland Games 6/20-21

WE ARE HEADLINING THE ILLINOIS HIGHLAND GAMES IN OAK BROOK, IL!!!

ALL OUR FRIENDS IN CHICAGO, MILWAUKEE AND FROM FARTHER REACHES:

THIS IS A NOT-TO-BE-MISSED EVENT.  Please pass on to other forums. . .I am not as well-versed as the Baron or Lady Buchanan. . . .

FOR INFO, VISIT WWW. TARTANIC. NET

OR THE GAMES PAGE:

http://www. chicago-scots. org/celtic-rock-stage. html

SEE YOU THERE. . .

damn the pants!

Rage

Quote from: ladiedragon on June 12, 2008, 12:21:22 AM
HI, I treid to copy and paste,but i think i am doing something wrong, because i cant get a list or anything of anything

Should be able to click on the +GOOGLE Calendar on the bottom to get everything added. I can't do it here at work (because they block everything) so I will set us up for this at home Honey....

Baron Doune

No Tartanic at Bristol.

Why.  Someone please explain this to me.

Goody

wildthingjew

Lady Renee Buchanan

I emailed Bristol about their entertainment this year.  Here is most of the reply:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.

While there are thousands of rabid fans who don't share your opinion of the Washing Well Wenches and the Mud Show,(I told him I would rather they spend the money on the musical acts) I'm glad that you're among the many who love the music at Bristol.

If you can convince Owen to travel to Bristol, you'll be my hero.  We try to get him any chance we can.  He's simply not available this season.

No Seelie Court is indeed accurate, in that they don't currently exist.  If they did, we'd try to get them.  We do, however, have Jon Badde's new group Waterstreet Bridge playing as a guest act.

Other special musical guests include Fiddle Maestra Michi Reiger, The Lymie Birds, favorites Misti Bernard and Billy Miller playing new music together, Bounding Main, and soon to be Faire favorite Jeremy Welch.

For most or all of the run, we have the acts you mentioned as well as the New Minstrel Revue, The Rambling Sailors (previously Starboard Watch), Hammered Dulcimer player Glen Morgan, Harpist Sarah Mullen, Singer and Lutenist Daniel Dowland, Fiddler TJ Hull, now joined by bodhran player Amanda Caretta, the return of Hammered Dulcimer Player Jim Peterson, the return of Fidler Binnie Lundin Scheer, Spinnet player Patrice Ruane, and brand new to the Faire, harper Darren Raleigh and Bloggio the Minstrel.

He didn't mention Tartanic at all.
A real Surf Diva
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 

flidais

I am planning to be at Bristol 7/19 and 7/20 and 8/2 and 8/3.
Yeah!!!!
2 weekends at Bristol!!!  I'm so happy!!!!

wildthingjew

all of you that are still in need of tickets contact me via email, wildthingjew@yahoo.com