News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

limited engagements and R/F visitors schedule

Started by wildthingjew, June 11, 2008, 12:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erynn

There is a possibility a friend of mine will be joining me opening weekend. I haven't gotten a firm answer yet though.

ladiedragon

Rage and I will also be at Bristol opening weekend too!

Rage

Quote from: Erynn on June 22, 2008, 10:05:07 PM
There is a possibility a friend of mine will be joining me opening weekend. I haven't gotten a firm answer yet though.

Thats cool our little group is growing. Should be fun.... LD I look looking forward to seeing you and meeting your friend (if they come)...

If I read things right the 1st weekend is Media weekend which means that You and LD will probably get on TV (If history repeats the media will ask me to stand aside apperently they only want pretty people on TV...lol...)

SarviaRose

I will be going July 5th and the weekend of July 12th & 13th and some time in Aug that has yet to be determined.
Morale Ofc of the Bayou Scoundrel, ETTE, IFRP

Erynn

Quote from: Rage on June 23, 2008, 07:45:01 AM
Quote from: Erynn on June 22, 2008, 10:05:07 PM

Thats cool our little group is growing. Should be fun.... LD I look looking forward to seeing you and meeting your friend (if they come)...

If I read things right the 1st weekend is Media weekend which means that You and LD will probably get on TV (If history repeats the media will ask me to stand aside apperently they only want pretty people on TV...lol...)

I text'd Lupe today and as of right now she doesn't think she'll be able to make it. She's going to let me know if that changes, but as of right now it looks like you only get me.

And I doubt that I would get chosen Rage.  :P

Rage