News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2011 Theme weekends posted on KYRF website!

Started by Ulfin Bedwyr, February 07, 2011, 03:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulfin Bedwyr

2011 Themed Weekends

June 4th & 5th 2011 – OPENING WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come one , come all, and join us as we open the gates of Briarwood for the 6th Annual Highland Renaissance Festival.   Watch for the 2011 TV Commercial, which will start airing the first  of May, for the Opening Weekend promotion code for $4.00 off Adult Admission at the gate!!

June 11th & 12th -  AAARRRRGGGG!!!  PIRATE WEEKEND!!

Set Sail for a Swashbuckling Weekend of Pirate Shenanigans!!
Children 12 & Under FREE admission  with a canned good or non-perishable item to be donated the local food bank. (Children must be accompanied by a paid adult)

June 18th & 19th – Masquerade Weekend!!

Come see who's behind the Mask!  What a great gift for your Dad than to spend Father's Day Weekend with him.  All Fathers get Free Admission with paid Child.

June 25th & 26th – Magic, Mystery & KABOOM!!!!!!

We welcome for ONE WEEKEND ONLY, Medieval Scientist  DR. KABOOM!!! Join Dr.KABOOM for a sidesplitting journey of increasingly spectacular (and often successful) science experiments designed to involve, excite, educate, and entertain.

July 2nd & 3rd – Tournamnet Weekend!!

Bring on the Cheer!!!  Tournament Weekend is one not to miss, with visiting Nobility, Heavy Athletics Competition, and  Archery Tournament (open to the public)!!

July 9th & 10th – Celtic Weekend!!

As we bring the 2011 Highland Renaissance Festival to an end, we will celebrate Celtic Style with the return of "Maidens IV", .

English - Lord Hunsdon
Scottish - Lord Seton
at Bristol - Sir Thomas Hammond
at Eminence - Sir Geoffrey le Scrope

Old Tinker

well done good man,
looks to be another grand season with the additional entertainment,
and of course, fourth of July weekend is the National M'Crack Family Gather'n.  ;D
all should check it out at KYHRF forums....  ;)
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Chelsy

awww, only one weekend of kaboom? I'll definitely have to try to get up there the 25th, then!
TNRF (2003-2015, 2017)
CRF (2012-present)
GARF (2015-present)
KYHRF (2005-2009)

jinx

I'm not optimistic about getting to be there for -any- Saturday, but Joseph and I will be there EVERY Sunday.  :D  I tried to get at least opening and closing Saturday, but it didn't work out.  I've requested a few others, but I haven't been answered yet...soooo....hopefully I'll get to see people on Sundays!  xD
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

amy

Turns out that my very first visit to KYRF with my daughter will be on PIRATE weekend!   That is a popular one for us here... is it just as fun up there?     We won't be in pirate garb, and despite the heat will probably be in noble garb.   Maybe I can hire a lacky to follow me and fan!

Old Tinker

Quote from: amy on June 03, 2011, 10:17:41 AM
Turns out that my very first visit to KYRF with my daughter will be on PIRATE weekend!   That is a popular one for us here... is it just as fun up there?     We won't be in pirate garb, and despite the heat will probably be in noble garb.   Maybe I can hire a lacky to follow me and fan!

at thy service, Lady amy
Tink
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

amy

Master Tinker.   Me thinks You and Your Belle would make much better conversational company then fan fodder!   My daughter and I will be incognito after all!  Disguised as everyday folk we hope to wiggle our way into the Kentucky hearts!

Capt Lucy

Also they have added STEAMPUNK weekend to June 25/26th :)
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

renfairephotog

Will miss steampunk weekend. will be in GA Midsummer eve fest. Might not make it till final weekend. small chance I can make it earlier.
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer