News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Countdown To Cannon!!!!! 2011

Started by Cpt. Black Shadow, February 08, 2011, 09:51:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hector

All the ideas sound great.  I am planning a season of guy things (meaning things that can be bought like sparkling wine, breakfast sandwiches, hash browns etc.)  I would prefer you find my a simplistic rather than get sick on something I might actually prepare.
-

Kate

We're the big crazy group in the parking lot and Pyrates Pub! Come say hi! :)
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Peddlin

We are never hard to find, and all are welcome!
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Ambrosine

i'm listening to my flogging molly Pandora station at work, dancing around my office like a fool! I'm a little antsy!

ARE WE THERE YET!?!
Stitch Witch of the Harbinger

Kate

Not soon enough! I ahve two super long days this week - night school tonight after work and conference night on Thursday.... I CANNOT get through this week fast enough!
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Jade Sapphire Emerald

Man I wish we could go this weekend! ...stupid health....
-Formerly Emerald Rogue-
-AKA Jaden Karr-

Captain Jack Wolfe

It could be worse, Kate.  I've got three long weekends to wait through before I get to party with you lot!  So leave a little of the faire standing for when I arrive, yeah?  :D
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Lady Rebecca

Quote from: Mad Jack Wolfe on February 22, 2011, 02:48:04 PM
It could be worse, Kate.  I've got three long weekends to wait through before I get to party with you lot!  So leave a little of the faire standing for when I arrive, yeah?  :D
Or even worse - I'm in a show that runs 6 days a week from this Thurs-March 27, so I won't get to go until the first weekend of April!

Kate

Quote from: Mad Jack Wolfe on February 22, 2011, 02:48:04 PM

But, but, but!  You mean I can't be Hurricane Kate for a few more weeks?!?!  But Jaaaaaaa-aaaacck?!  You're so mean and owe me big time. :*(
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Captain Jack Wolfe

If it meant not freezing my bum off another month and a half, Rebecca, I'd take it!

Aww, Kate, I know better than to even suggest you hold back enjoying yourself!  Seamus would never forgive me!   ;) ;D
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Esperanza McDaniels

Quote from: Lady Rebecca on February 22, 2011, 04:15:37 PM
Or even worse - I'm in a show that runs 6 days a week from this Thurs-March 27, so I won't get to go until the first weekend of April!

What show Lady Rebecca?  Do you have performances at two different times on Sat and Sun?  My husband and I are finishing a performance of Guys and Dolls this weekend.  We have a show Sat night and Sun afternoon.  However, as season pass holders, we are still attending festival on Sat and Sun, just gonna leave early both days to head to St. Pete to do our show.  We made sure that we didn't audition for anything else that would interfere with our BARF time.  LOL, priorities.   :D
Esperanza McDaniels
Pilot for The Harbinger

Bite'n Penny
Cruise Director of The Clan O'Conchobhair

Lady Rebecca

Quote from: Esperanza McDaniels on February 24, 2011, 09:08:35 PM

What show Lady Rebecca?  Do you have performances at two different times on Sat and Sun?  My husband and I are finishing a performance of Guys and Dolls this weekend.  We have a show Sat night and Sun afternoon.  However, as season pass holders, we are still attending festival on Sat and Sun, just gonna leave early both days to head to St. Pete to do our show.  We made sure that we didn't audition for anything else that would interfere with our BARF time.  LOL, priorities.   :D
It's called Click Clack Moo, and our weekend performances are at 11am and 4pm on Saturdays, and 2 and 5:30pm on Sundays. And it's in Orlando. And it's paid.

Esperanza McDaniels

Esperanza McDaniels
Pilot for The Harbinger

Bite'n Penny
Cruise Director of The Clan O'Conchobhair

Kate

One more day, ya'll!!  Can you stand it?!?!  See you in 28 hours!
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Ambrosine

Quote from: Lady Rebecca on February 24, 2011, 09:50:13 PM
Quote from: Esperanza McDaniels on February 24, 2011, 09:08:35 PM

It's called Click Clack Moo, and our weekend performances are at 11am and 4pm on Saturdays, and 2 and 5:30pm on Sundays. And it's in Orlando. And it's paid.

I LOVE  Click Clack MOO! I have every book with the Duck! Wish it was here in Tampa, cuz I would have taken my son to see you. and not on Faire days!
Stitch Witch of the Harbinger