News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Renaissance Parody Band looking for work

Started by MickyofOgrot, February 16, 2011, 03:47:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MickyofOgrot

Hi all!  I'm currently a member of a performance group known as OGROT.  We made quite a splash in our debut year at the 2010 Kansas City Renaissance Festival, and figured it was time to take our show on the road.  We in Ogrot blend parody, musical talent, comedy, and a surprising amount of education in our shows.  In our first year we were declared KCRF's stage act of the year for our Parody show 'I Love The 1490s'.  Our parodies range in both style and topic.  A Lady Gaga song about the works of Shakespeare? Got one.  A Neil Diamond song detailing the spread of the bubonic plague?  Our biggest hit.  Heck, we even parody some of the more traditional folk songs.

If interested, please send me a private message.  Here is a video we put together to showcase a few of our songs.  Enjoy and please keep us in mind for future Faires!

Ogrot Presents: I Love the 1490's!

Laundry Lasses

I can vouch for these guys.. VERY funny and talented :)