News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Opening day!

Started by Rogue Hidesmith, July 22, 2011, 09:41:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon Den Haag

Depends what weather site you go to. Accu weather says 11% chance of t-storms and weather.com says 40% chance.

I'm in Brooklyn and they said thunderstorms all week. We had 1 the other night otherwise it's been sunny if not a bit hazy/overcast.

Rogue Hidesmith

See you scalliwags on the 'morrow!
If you can do a halfassed job of anything, you're a one-eyed man in a kingdom of the blind. - Kurt Vonnegut
IBRSC #1603

Bob of the Lake

I'll be looking for you, Rogue! 10:30 at the C0ck & Bull!
I came, I saw, I skipped to my lou.
            - Hammy the Squirrel

Koshiba

I'll be there tomorrow, but with a whole crew so no meeting up. Here's hoping for not too much rain... ::)

Bob of the Lake

Quote from: GoodyTombShoes on August 06, 2011, 08:44:34 PM
dagnabit. All I met was a green monk. I'll try again tomorrow in the rain.

Sorry Goody, I was there but must have missed you.  :( I won't be there Sunday but maybe you'll make another visit later in the season?
            - Hammy the Squirrel

Bob of the Lake

Quote from: Rogue Hidesmith on August 05, 2011, 03:58:11 PM
See you scalliwags on the 'morrow!

Rogue--it was good to meet you and your family! I hope you guys didn't get stuck in the rain and had a safe journey home. If I can fit in a trip to PARF this season, I'll let you know!
            - Hammy the Squirrel

Rogue Hidesmith

It was good to meet you too Bob! I owe you a beer, so definitely let me know if you can make it down :)

Sorry I didn't run into anyone else either :( I knew I should have made a sign ;)
If you can do a halfassed job of anything, you're a one-eyed man in a kingdom of the blind. - Kurt Vonnegut
IBRSC #1603

Jon Den Haag

I thought I saw Goody, I didn't see a name tag so, I wasn't sure. We were there all day and through the rain. We had a great time!
I was hanging around the Guild hall, went to both Crimson Pirates shows, both chess matches, and both jousts.
And had lots and lots of beer!

We'll be back there on the 20th or 21st. Can't go this weekend.

Rogue Hidesmith

Kiddo was a trooper :) Sat through the entire chess game in the pouring rain clapping and laughing at the match!
IBRSC #1603

Bob of the Lake

Great shot of Ari, Rogue! He is a trooper if he lasted 'til the end and shrugged off the rain. I think you got yourself a rennie-for-life there!  :)

Oh, and I'll take you up on that beer next time we meet.  ;)
            - Hammy the Squirrel