News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

RenDezvous 2011 roll call - Colorado Renaissance Festival

Started by Blushing, February 18, 2011, 11:45:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blushing

Updated to here!

Oh ... LadyStitch I was so hoping to meet you!  But you have the happiest of excuses.
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

LadyStitch

Blushing we will just have to see what $$ and the fuzzlet say about it.  I enjoyed last year so much I really want to go this year, but fuzzlet and my health have to come first.
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

Ms Trish

Also invading from Minnesota! Can't wait to revisit your faire this year!
If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right!

Marietta Graziella

Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Francisco Paula

Skip

Well with a line up like that and an invite from the beautiful Blushing how could I not show up!!!!  I will be there on Saturday and I hope to have images of all of you to share with everyone.  Look for the tall bald guy in (hopefully) a kilt, but will know more on that later, and make sure to get your picture taken by me or one of the other fine photographers who will be attending.

Norfolk

The Baroness and I will again be on cast this season.     :D
Just call me "Your Grace"

Mistress Charlotte

In State and working..... Face painting booth 553. After entering the Faire turn left at the crossroads.  I'm in the gazebo right there!  Do stop by and say hi, I will be working but if there is a lull will be happy to visit with you.  I will also have favors for all, that alone is reason enough to stop by! ha. ;D
Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question.
Anyone could answer that.
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

Merlin the Elder

Our choice hotel would be one in the Hilton family.  The Hampton Inn in Castle Rock is already full. Can anyone tell me if the Hilton Garden Inn at 9290 South Meridian Boulevard, Englewood, CO is decent and in a safe part of town? Or would the Colorado Springs Hampton be a better choice? The one in Englewood is about half the price...  OR is there another hotel in Castle Rock that would be nice?  Where are all of the Scarbites booking?
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Rani Zemirah

The fact that it's the July 4th weekend might make booking as early as possible an imperative...
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Merlin the Elder

Yeah...I thought I'd be okay this far out, but guess not... I'm also checking the bedbug registry  :o 
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Francisco Paula

i have stayed at this hilton and enjoyed it alot. It is in DTC which stands for denver tech center so mostly business around you. it is about 25 to 30 miles from the faire and just blocks away from the freeway to take you straight to the faire. There is alot of conventions in the marriot right across the street.

Capt Spleen

I have been done the research in November of last year.......long story. Will not go into it here, but......

Because of the holiday weekend, and Castle Rock having a BBQ/Chili CookOff on this particular weekend also, Hotel Proprietors are only giving 10% discounts which can be had by way of AAA, Military, senior, or an online search. So I beleive it will be best for all to seek their own discounts as they see fit for their budgets.

The Hotels I was keying on were in Castle Rock near amenities, Gas, Grocery,  Restaurants including fast food, (Arbys,Subway, McDonalds, Starbucks etc)...... and I am planning for a Meet N Greet at the Rockyard Brewery, off of I25 Exit 184 (Founders/Meadows Parkway exit) *This exit has it all* There are 4 hotel here, and I will start another thread for hotel info I have at the moment.

CaptDungeonSpleen

Blushing

Updated to here!

Merlin, bedbugs aren't a big issue here ... I believe the worst infestation was found in a Denver public library.  Strange but true.
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Rani Zemirah

I think he meant as another option for where to stay...  ;) 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede