News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

New location for Things from Rings

Started by Ladyfair, February 22, 2011, 09:03:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ladyfair

Hail and well met!!!

We have moved to a NEW spot.  We are now over in front of the Washing Well stage!!!  We can still do the R/F and friends meet up... anyone care to set a time?  We all know some dont do mornings..... giggle..

Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

NoBill Lurker

FLYING HUG TACKLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I know is that I can't wait to see you two!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
So what are you doing this weekend?
I'm going to BARF!!!
You're going to...wait...WHAT???

Kate

Lots of people seem to have moved!  Did they change the layout?
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Cpt. Black Shadow

I'm so happy for you two moving to a different spot you will definately get more attention out on that main lane.
I am Captain Black Shadow. Captain of the Pirate Dreadship Katie Marie! MuwahahaHa

Ladyfair

No Kate... just shifting around...smile  lots of new faces too!!

Bill ..... cant wait to see your smiling face again... we had a rough bad year so seeing all our friends is a big lift of spirits!!

Cpt Black - the new spot will be awesome.... and if time permits... pretty as well
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Captain Jack Wolfe

Somebody will know "The Knee Touching Song" by heart pretty soon!   ;D
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Esperanza McDaniels

That's a great location!  You'll be making money and enjoying some great entertainment at the same time.
Esperanza McDaniels
Pilot for The Harbinger

Bite'n Penny
Cruise Director of The Clan O'Conchobhair

Mmketeer

Excellent! Looks like you're moving up in the booth world and you'll certainly be easy to find. I love those silly washing wenches. :) Mom and I will pop out soemtime during fair. :)
Mmketeer