News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2011 Tailgate

Started by Kate, February 20, 2011, 06:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peddlin

I'm not that picky. Bring coffee!
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

iain robb

Well, I can be very picky about coffee. But not if someone else is providing it.  :)

And there's good news on the orange juice front. Went out and massaged the trees a bit, and now we have enough fruit to bring fresh-squeezed. (You gotta massage the trees at night, or the neighbors think you're nuts. Aw, who am I kidding? They already know I'm nuts.)

Cpt. Black Shadow

i will also be bring sugar at least on the side and some creamer if i have it so you can all mix it yourselves!
I am Captain Black Shadow. Captain of the Pirate Dreadship Katie Marie! MuwahahaHa

Esperanza McDaniels

I'm bringing a lot of fruit.  Does anyone have preferences?  Bananas, pineapple, strawberries, etc? We can also bring pastries, or pop tarts, donuts.  Suggestions?  Wanna make sure everyone is covered. 

Also, Lady D.  I'm VERY partial to your sausage burritos.  I'm willing to contribute to the sausage burrito making fund, if you're willing to make 'em still.   
Esperanza McDaniels
Pilot for The Harbinger

Bite'n Penny
Cruise Director of The Clan O'Conchobhair

Kate

<--- is making sausage gravy as always.  Someone could just bring tortillas if they wanted....

I'm a pineapple fan! :)
Kate
Pink'n Penny

iain robb

Pineapple sounds great.

I'll try to remember to bring some paper plates as well.

Peddlin

Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Kate

With all of Julia's posts I keep thinking I'll see her tomorrow!

You crazy lady! We MISS YOU!

and I can't wait to see all of you tomorrow morning for the first tailgate of the 2011 BARf season!
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Peddlin

I miss you, too! I wish you all a wonderful day tomorrow, and I WILL SEE YOU SOON!

;D
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Ambrosine

Strawberries are Aidans Favorite! of course he then may eat them all  ::)
Stitch Witch of the Harbinger

Jessi

We like strawberries and pineapple. I am also bringing either blueberry mini muffins or banana bread. The kids are making the final decision when they get home.

So is this party starting around 8?

Amber, Rowan wants to know if Ella will be there tomorrow?
Jessi

"Normal is not as common as you think."

Ambrosine

Stitch Witch of the Harbinger

Kate

Quote from: Jessi on February 25, 2011, 12:02:30 PM
We like strawberries and pineapple. I am also bringing either blueberry mini muffins or banana bread. The kids are making the final decision when they get home.

So is this party starting around 8?

Amber, Rowan wants to know if Ella will be there tomorrow?

Oooh!  Banana bread PLEASE! It is my FAVE!
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Cpt. Black Shadow

good new everyone i will have a bottle of home made mead to pass around tomorrow so unless you still would lie me to bring coffee i am going to bring the homemade mead instead for consumption a full bottle. yay.
I am Captain Black Shadow. Captain of the Pirate Dreadship Katie Marie! MuwahahaHa

Jade Sapphire Emerald

Ya'll have fun today! Post lots and lots of pictures!
-Formerly Emerald Rogue-
-AKA Jaden Karr-