News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Favors :)

Started by Ginger, June 11, 2008, 10:59:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginger

My Fish n Chips Favors :) made of clay, painted blue and white, plus some sparkles :)

"Do you smell fish?... Close your legs!"
Practice safe eating habits, use condiments!

Blushing

Huzzah!  Well done indeed ... and the last line made me laugh ... and cough on my water.  =)
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

CapnJack

Woot!  Those things are awesome!  They must have taken you forever!
"I've been through some terrible things in my life.  Some of which have actually happened."

-Mark Twain

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Is this what we call a school of fish favors?
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Mistress Charlotte

OOOoooOOOOO!!  I see one with my name on it!!  You make the best favors!!!  And I'm all about fish!!!
Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question.
Anyone could answer that.
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

Ginger

Aww thanks everyone :) Be sure to drop by if you want one.

Saber

All kinds of there.... i still need to repair my wolf head from last season **pout**  the backing came off

Ginger

Aww, sorry Saber, that's my fault, I used really bad glue. This year I got much better glue :)

Capt Spleen

I luvs th' scent O fish as much as I luvs the smell o th' Sea........

So keeps yaar legs as thay ware!

Zoë

I knew it wouldn't be long afore Capn Spleen saw THAT comment!   :D

I have no pictures of my favors this year but definitely stop by to get one, especially if you're an invader.  I may not have enough to go 'round for the people I will see the whole season until later when I make more, but never fear!  (I wanna get them to the people who are just visiting first, if that made sense)
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

TOKI and I want to saw thank you to Pirate Zoe and Ginger for the AWESOME favors you two gave us. Sadaly Toki broke my fish off it's pin when he was helping me with my dress. :o( quess I'll have to use some super epoxy to fix it.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Jonas_MacPherson

Many thanks Ginger, for blessing my new character, and his new cloak with your favor.

Jonas MacPherson, the gentleman spy formerly known as silver.