News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Thanks for the Memories

Started by Norfolk, February 23, 2011, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norfolk

The Baroness and I extend our heartfelt thanks to all of you ARF locals -- most especially the French Playtron Court -- that, once again, made us feel so very welcome at your Faire this past weekend.  Despite the weather on Saturday and Sunday, we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, and especially enjoyed renewing friendships from seasons past.  You couldn't have been more gracious, and we appreciated it more than mere words can express. 

We look very much forward to welcoming at least some of you to Colorado this summer.
Just call me "Your Grace"

Marcos Charron

Baron and Baroness

It was indeed a pleasure to see you and the Baroness here in our fair shire, and we were all enjoyed your grace and sense of fashion!.

I have already made my plans to visit in July, with hopes of attending Rendevous instead of the following weekend.

Marcos, Viscomte du Arcadia
At the faire or in the wood shop, that's where I am!

Norfolk

We'll look very much forward to seeing you whenever you choose to visit, Sir Marcos!

Marcos Charron

Baron

The Lady Arcadia and I are now planning to make the trip, as the 4th of July is her birthday. We are now searching for a swanky place for us to hole up in while the faire proceeds and the days of merriment ensue!

Marcos

Norfolk

Quote from: Marcos Charron on February 26, 2011, 12:31:22 PM
Baron

The Lady Arcadia and I are now planning to make the trip, as the 4th of July is her birthday. We are now searching for a swanky place for us to hole up in while the faire proceeds and the days of merriment ensue!

Marcos

In that case, you might check Yahoo or Hotels.com for listings in Castle Rock, CO.  It is about 15 minutes North of the site, and has several motels that have met with favor. 

Are you traveling alone, or will you by accompanied by some of your AZ bretheren?

Marcos Charron

Baron

I will try to get a few of the locals to come along, at that time of the year, a chance to be in less humid and hot climes is a good thing.

Marcos