News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

What is your favorite food at Sherwood?

Started by Bonny Pearl, February 27, 2011, 10:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elyogragnogard

Yes, the Pizza is wonderful crunchy goodness!

Bonny Pearl

Starting my mental list of yummy things to sample next trip! 
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

crashbot

Wow, all this food sounds great. Looking forward to my first trip even more now.
Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices. - Voltaire

angusmacinnes

The chocolate brownies from the Golden Conquistidor. ;D
There are many places where compromise is expected;
LOYALTY is not amongst them.

elyogragnogard

I thought that maybe a little incentive would go a long way so I have decided to give any R/F member 50 cents off every item ordered if they show their pin or tell us they saw this post.  Come see us.

Rani Zemirah

Wow... bacon, wrapped in sausage... wrapped in BACON?!?  Sounding like my favorite way to die, right there!!!  I soooo have to try this at home, since we don't get to make it down there this year... again.   :'(
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Merlin the Elder

I definitely have to spend more time eating...all of this sounds really good! Ogre Toes...I'd better take a bottle of Lipitor before trying one of those, but next time down, I will try one!
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

KiltedPrivateer

Quote from: elyogragnogard on February 28, 2011, 09:46:01 PM
I thought that maybe a little incentive would go a long way so I have decided to give any R/F member 50 cents off every item ordered if they show their pin or tell us they saw this post.  Come see us.

Now that there is awesome - Way to support the patrons (o:
BrouHaHa is definitely one of our favorites.

I also had the chance to try the burrito at the Golden Conquistador - Definitely worth the coinage
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

elyogragnogard

One new item that has been approved and will be available this weekend is:

The Sorcerer's Surprise
This is what happens when when pickles get caught between the thighs.(HaHa)
Chicken, Pickle and Onion on a skewer, seasoned with secret spices, dipped in tempura batter and deep fried, removed long enough to wrap it in bacon and refried for deliciousness.  I'm partial but it is incredible.  You get your fried chicken, fried pickles and onion rings all at once and made to order to be hot, fresh and crispy. Mmmmm Mmmmm Mmmmmmmmmmmm!

BrouHaHa

Snylor

Love the stuff at Como's but they are over priced to say the least. I think $13.00 dollars for a few pieces of pasta and a dab of alfredo sauce is a bit much.
Valhalla Elder and Keeper of the Bra Staff

ThreeAcreRanch Soaps

Quote from: elyogragnogard on March 01, 2011, 08:20:25 AM
One new item that has been approved and will be available this weekend is:

The Sorcerer's Surprise
This is what happens when when pickles get caught between the thighs.(HaHa)
Chicken, Pickle and Onion on a skewer, seasoned with secret spices, dipped in tempura batter and deep fried, removed long enough to wrap it in bacon and refried for deliciousness.  I'm partial but it is incredible.  You get your fried chicken, fried pickles and onion rings all at once and made to order to be hot, fresh and crispy. Mmmmm Mmmmm Mmmmmmmmmmmm!

BrouHaHa
Yum!  If I can get away from the booth long enough I am going to try one of these!!

Merlin the Elder

Quote from: Snylor on March 01, 2011, 09:34:53 AM
Love the stuff at Como's but they are over priced to say the least. I think $13.00 dollars for a few pieces of pasta and a dab of alfredo sauce is a bit much.
No, it wasn't cheap for faire food by any means, but I didn't think the price was out of line for the quality of the meal Nim and I had. At least in my neck of the woods, the tab would have been considered reasonable. It was much more upscale than I ever expected to see at a faire, that's for sure. Since neither of us had just the pasta and alfredo, I can't judge the value of that dish.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Queen Bonnie

A wizard friend treated me to lunch at Comos upstairs! Wow! It was a  real treat. I had the chicken Picatta, We split a salad and tiramisu! I enjoyed every bite!  Huzzah to sit down dinner at faire!
I hope to try a few more things at faire- but on quite a budget- alas. It all looks yummy! I think the food at Sherwood Rocks!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Bonny Pearl

Quote from: elyogragnogard on February 28, 2011, 09:46:01 PM
I thought that maybe a little incentive would go a long way so I have decided to give any R/F member 50 cents off every item ordered if they show their pin or tell us they saw this post.  Come see us.

I believe you have just made some new best friends lol!  :D
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

spikey

All the "toes" at Brouhaha, nachos at Conquistador, of course Comos everything!  We love the food!