News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

New Films

Started by The Lady Mercedes, March 01, 2011, 04:59:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Mercedes

Red Riding Hood and Black Death Anyone interested in seeing them? Found another one: Anonymous
Why be mundane when you can be a Rennie?!

LadyShadow

I've seen the previews for Red Riding Hood. And wanna see it. Haven't heard of the others, Im going to have to check those out.
May the stars always shine upon you and yours.

Royal Order of Landsharks Guppy # 98 :)

Becky10

Something about Red Riding Hood bugs me... I am not sure what though. I think i am going to let it slid for a year than see if i am still gah about it. Black Death looks pretty interesting.

I think I HAVE to see Anonymous.
Did you see who they have playing shakespeare woo whoo!
I am so glad you pointed these out i havent heard of either of them!
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on

Lady Rebecca

I've seen previews for Red Riding Hood and Black Death - I'm tempted by Red Riding Hood, but I'm a little leery of the werewolf aspect, so I don't know if I'll go to see it in theatres. Black Death I'll probably not see until it's on Netflix. But I hadn't heard of Anonymous, and that one looks really good!

Tom

Not correct in any way but I'm waiting for Your Highness. :)

Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk.
Thanks,

Tom

A.K.A. - Lady Serenas husband

LadyShadow

Red Riding Hood looks good, but some reason I'm getting a flashback of The Village and how it was great the first 10-20 minutes. Then not so great after that point. If anyone does go see it, please let me know how it was. If not I'm waiting till its at Redbox.

Becky10

Quote from: LadyShadow on March 02, 2011, 03:57:43 PM
Red Riding Hood looks good, but some reason I'm getting a flashback of The Village and how it was great the first 10-20 minutes. Then not so great after that point. If anyone does go see it, please let me know how it was. If not I'm waiting till its at Redbox.

THATS IT! That is why it bugs me!
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on

The Lady Mercedes

You're welcome all! glad to be of service lol

LadyShadow

Quote from: Becky10 on March 02, 2011, 05:36:42 PM
Quote from: LadyShadow on March 02, 2011, 03:57:43 PM

THATS IT! That is why it bugs me!

He he he. I knew something was bugging me about it too. And it took your post of saying it for me to associate what it reminded me of. Glad to be of assistance :D

Monsignor de Beaumanoir

Black Death is an interesting movie. Not so much about the BD but more on theology and moralty. Recommended, but bring with you a strong stomach.

I'd give my review, but then folks wouldn't see it. ;D

The Lady Mercedes

Saw Black Death...the short review: A medieval Wicker Man w/sword fights & blood... :P Red Riding Hood was a bit to teen for my taste.

silasraven

Quote from: The Lady Mercedes on March 01, 2011, 04:59:29 AM
Red Riding Hood and Black Death Anyone interested in seeing them? Found another one: Anonymous
seen black death it was freaking awsome