News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Who's Goin' When' in 2011

Started by Ryk Rakham, March 01, 2011, 02:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angusmacinnes

Thanks Merlin and Archer for the compliments.  I wont be able to make Rendezvous this year since Beth can not get off on the Holidays.  So we will go on the 9th of July to the opening Weekend of Bristol. 
There are many places where compromise is expected;
LOYALTY is not amongst them.

Archer

Not familiar with that event Merlin.  Do tell.
Want a better world ?   Be a better person.

Every person is a new door to a different world.

Merlin the Elder

The RenDezvous is an annual gathering of many of the members of this board, and is held at a different festival each year. Last year, three weeks before I found this website, it was held at my home faire, Scarborough.  This year, it is being held at the Colorado Renaissance Festival near Larkspur on July 2nd & 3rd. There are a few threads on the topic floating about. You should think about going!
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Rani Zemirah

Archer, you really should wander around and explore the boards a bit more!!!  There are all sorts of fascinating things happening on here, much more than just information about individual Faires!  ;)  Here's the forum for RenDezvous!  
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Archer

Quote from: Rani Zemirah on May 18, 2011, 09:16:57 AM
Archer, you really should wander around and explore the boards a bit more!!!  There are all sorts of fascinating things happening on here, much more than just information about individual Faires!  ;)  Here's the forum for RenDezvous!  

Probably so.  I do check most of those on Texas events and photo threads.  My annual Colorado ventures are normally in June on an iron horse with no room on it for garb.

@Merlin:   I have noted that week on my docket calendar and blocked it out for now.  If the universe permits it, we very well may make this journey happen if the stars are properly aligned in June.  ;D :D ;)

Merlin the Elder

It would be a pleasure to have you join us out there. It should be a whole lotta fun.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Archer

Quote from: Merlin the Elder on May 18, 2011, 11:24:07 AM
It would be a pleasure to have you join us out there. It should be a whole lotta fun.

Will do a little more research on this.  Want to PM shelter recommendations so we do not suffer a public chastisement for further derail of this thread ?   ;D