News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

a few marylanders coming to visit

Started by daniel paul, March 02, 2011, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daniel paul

hello all

my wife and i as well as a couple of our other rennie friends will be coming to visit your festival in mid may sometime. we will be looking for a few good acts to check out, along with a possibility of meeting up with a few new folks to chat and have a few drinks with. any suggestions?

laedyfaire

this is a great faire..not too big..not too small. Great storyline...I believe Bret the "curious" magician will be there and he always puts on a very funny show. Wolgemut and the Rogues for music..beer and wine..and the privies are across a beautiful green field..nice. we are going the first 2 weekends of may..LF

daniel paul

indeed. sounds wonderful. bret the "curious" magician. thx ill check it out. the rogues go w out saying. w MDRF as my home faire im quite familiar w them. sadly we are not hosting them this season so this may be  my only chance to see them. wolgemut are always an excellent show. ive been meaning to buy one of their CDs for a few years now. perhaps this will be the time i actually do. i cant wait to take the walk to the privies across the lovely green feild of which you speak. thx again for the info.

laedyfaire

we will be there the first 2 weekends of May, maybe we will get a chance to meet. :) cannot get here fast enough!!!!!LF

daniel paul

yeah faire season never gets here fast enough. my wife, friends, and i will be there both days of the week end of may 14th and 15th. were always down for a meet up if the schedules  work out.

claymore

We welcome all Marylanders to the CTRF shows. The more the Maryier! I have been to your MRF, really enjoyed it, usually catch the Pennsylvania Ren Faire while I am down your way.

Frederic

Well, they had the Rogues here last year, and I think that they will be in CT for this year's faire again.   I know that they're big at the Maryland faire, but I catch them every time I get the chance.  I,m volunteering, and will likely be greeting you at the front gate - see you there!
Merchant of the Hansa, Procurer to the Queen, and complete scoundrel

daniel paul

guess ill see you on the way in frederic. unfortunatly we wont be playing host to the rogues this year. so this will be my chance this season to see them.

Bob of the Lake

I've never seen the Rogues but have heard good things about them so I'm looking forward to seeing them. Another group that I do know will be at CTRF, and I recommend them highly: Wolgemut. Don't leave without catching their show--you won't regret it!
I came, I saw, I skipped to my lou.
            - Hammy the Squirrel

daniel paul

daniel paul

1 more week til we head that way...cant wait.

Bob of the Lake

You'll have a great time--I went last week. Be sure not to miss Vixens en Garde--they're a blast. Also recommend Wolgemut, Curious Magic, and the Limey Birds. Enjoy!
            - Hammy the Squirrel

daniel paul

Quote from: Bob of the Lake on May 06, 2011, 11:34:41 AM
You'll have a great time--I went last week. Be sure not to miss Vixens en Garde--they're a blast. Also recommend Wolgemut, Curious Magic, and the Limey Birds. Enjoy!

thx for the input. just a few more days now. have to start deciding on and packing garb soon.

daniel paul

almost packed and heading out tomoz. starting to get a lil excited now.

Bob of the Lake

Enjoy! I'm sure you'll have a great time.  I can't make it this weekend but will shoot for closing weekend.
            - Hammy the Squirrel