News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

a few marylanders coming to visit

Started by daniel paul, March 02, 2011, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laedyfaire

You will have a great time, daniel paul..this is a most fun and impressive smaller faire.( we were there last year ) The big name shows are always good, but the story line and thespians are not to be missed either. Life got in the way, so we could not make it yet, but are aiming to be there on closing weekend..Can't believe the weeks flew by so quickly :((

oignuc

Went yesterday  and had a great time . Really missed being there as a vender so i had to settle for being an in costume patron . my kids really enjoyed the rat show and flea circus .I like that they have animals there , they were great .

daniel paul

so we went over the weekend and spent both saturday and sunday there. we had an absolute blast! we will be coming back next year. id like to come up in the fall but thats my busy season. so well have to wait and see.                                                                                                                             

...and just so everyone knows, my friends and i are the 4 marylanders who came up over the weekend and found all 60 of the unicorn stickers. best of luck to anyone who attempts this quest. it is in its self an all day event.

Bob of the Lake

Quote from: daniel paul on May 18, 2011, 01:09:13 PM
so we went over the weekend and spent both saturday and sunday there. we had an absolute blast! we will be
...and just so everyone knows, my friends and i are the 4 marylanders who came up over the weekend and found all 60 of the unicorn stickers. best of luck to anyone who attempts this quest. it is in its self an all day event.

Congrats! I read that comment on the CTRF Facebook page and wondered if it might be you guys. That's an impressive achievement-well done!
I came, I saw, I skipped to my lou.
            - Hammy the Squirrel

daniel paul

yes sir that was us. it was a bit challenging. there are a great number of tricky ones to find.