News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Who will be and what weekend?

Started by Tabitha, March 09, 2011, 10:45:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyStitch

We got notification the other Flamingo Brother is planning to be in town in May.  I'm trying to talk him into going to Scarby with the PP and I.  That way you can see what trouble TWO Pink trouble makers can make. 
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

Merlin the Elder

So...is it a good thing that I won't be there, Stitch?
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

LadyStitch

Let's say if you were to be there you would have a lot of fun.  Then again you might want to leave bail money with your prettier half if you did come.  So  is it a good thing or a bad thing is up to you.  ;D

Seriously, He is a great guy who hasn't been to a Ren faire in almost 2 years, and I plan to have fun with my two pink clad boys waiting hand and foot on me. 

Chris B

I should be out there for opening weekend, the third weekend and closing unless work gets in the way.  Then I will be out a fourth, but I am not sure which one yet.

Merlin (the younger)...guess I will miss you opening weekend.  Too bad.  You know I can turn to the left better than you anyways.... :P

Merlin the Elder

Yeah, the boy is going off to watch the chariot races or some such nonsense...

Lady Stitch, I'm am really beginning to wish I was a Texan, and I never thought I'd ever say that!  I think if I could move my job and Nim's to Waxahachie—maybe Waco to be closer to Sherwood Forest—, we'd move. Up here, we pretty much stay to ourselves outside of work anymore. Most of it is the hours we work, I think.

Texas is extremely lucky to have so many good faires. It shall henceforth be known as the Renaissance Festival Capital of the World!  8)

*Teach*

The Lovely Lady Trinn and I will be out opening, closing and somewhere inbetween at least once (depends on the random weekend she ends up having off)
Hotel booked, FoF bought and ready to travel

*Rum bought too, but that's more of a normal grocery shopping kinda thing"
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

Merlin the Elder

Teach, I didn't take the opportunity to meet you at Sherwood amidst all the excitement. Nim and I hope to make your acquaintance at Scarby opening...  Curious, though...is your favourite card game Gin Rummy, perchance?

*Teach*

I didn't get to meet a lot of folks that weekend. I was kinda under the weather and spent part of the day in the tent.

*Gin rummy actually is one of my favorite cards games lol*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

Queen Bonnie

Planning on coming with Var on the 3rd weekend of Scarby. Other than that- day trips when I can get a ride!
See you all then!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

DonaCatalina

Are there fewer Scarby people on the forum?
Am I the only one who is excited about opening day?
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

lys1022

Not sure when I'll be out.  I'll probably be deciding on a daily basis.  Though I may be helping a friend out in their booth, still waiting to hear if they need me or not. 
Lys
I am not an employee of Scarborough Faire and to not represent them in any way.

LadyStitch

Quote from: DonaCatalina on March 23, 2011, 11:42:27 AM
Are there fewer Scarby people on the forum?
Am I the only one who is excited about opening day?
Does the fact I have been listening to my "rennie" station on Pandora, as well as looking at all of LY's pictures, and have been itching to get to open the garb closet say anything?  ;D

Merlin the Elder

Quote from: DonaCatalina on March 23, 2011, 11:42:27 AM
...Am I the only one who is excited about opening day?

I'm about to wet my drawers from jumping up and down and running in circles trying to make sure I know what, when, how, where, why, who....   

So I guess you are the only one that's excited, Doña Catalina. I thought I heard Don Juan snoring.

SCARBY

DonaCatalina

Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Lady Kett

LOL the bunnies are great! We're super excited here too, but we're getting a pre-Scarby fix with Sherwood. Went down last weekend and going again this weekend, then FOF picnic then OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG OPENING DAY! :)

I offered to by any member of my staff 1 ticket to Scarby on the condition they got there before 10:00 AM on any given day.