News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Spring Break Weekend! March 18th

Started by Bonny Pearl, March 09, 2011, 06:02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonny Pearl

Thank goodness for Spring Break!  Planning to drive up after work on Thursday, the 17th.

Who else is planning to be out that weekend?

What are your ETA's?

Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Lord Virgo

I will be out there that weekend with the rest of The Horn.  Most of us will be arriving early Friday morning.  Look for a green flag with this standard on it

come by and Drink from the Horn!!!!
XTREEM HORN LORD
THE WRONG ONE CAMP
SHAME THY SELF
TIS FOLLY

Bonny Pearl

WOW that is a nice design!  My compliments to you and your clan!  We will look y'all up when we are there.  :)
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Lord Virgo

Thank you very much.  Hope to meet you then
XTREEM HORN LORD
THE WRONG ONE CAMP
SHAME THY SELF
TIS FOLLY

Queen Bonnie

See you there Bonny Pearl and Lord Virgo!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Lord Virgo

Yes Queen Bonnie I can't wait to see my Birthday sharer
XTREEM HORN LORD
THE WRONG ONE CAMP
SHAME THY SELF
TIS FOLLY

bellevivre

Me me me!!! We *may* be camping with either Clan P or with Chaos/Claw... SXSW or not, THIS hotel mouse is going to FAIRE!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Belle the Kat

Clan Procrastination's Ambassador to the Seelie & UnSeelie Courts

Bonny Pearl

The Castle on Wheels is just about ready.  Now it's just a matter of getting through the week......tick tock tick tock......  :) ;D
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Avidd

Coming down from TN for the third time this season. Will be getting to Austin 'round 2ish on the 17th. Will be "camping" at the Holiday inn in Elgin.

Bonny Pearl

Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

rengypsy

Sherwood is breaking all the molds this weekend. Three day weekend. Merging campers and participants for a Saturday night Rescue Rally and Spring Equinox Drum Jam at the Seven Sisters. David Arkenstone guest appearance. And all of our regular beautiful talented entertainers. Some of the best Artisans on the circuit.
it's all about the journey and the people we choose to make the journey with

Lord Virgo

Well I was already excited to go but rengypsy just took it to a whole new level.  These next two days of work will not be productive.  I cannot wait to go to the Magic that is Sherwood.  Drink from the Horn!!!
XTREEM HORN LORD
THE WRONG ONE CAMP
SHAME THY SELF
TIS FOLLY

Bonny Pearl

Need a like button on this forum lol.

I am with you Lord Virgo... mind on faire.... work, huh?  what's that?
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Hercules

BossWench and my rum-soaked behind will be there. Sounds like a fun weekend!
Save the Earth (it's the only one with beer)!

PyroMaster

Campers, just a reminder: As of 3/14/2011, Bastrop County has imposed a 45 day burn ban with an exception for COVERED fire pits. So if you want to have a fire in either the patron or participant camping areas, you must have a covered fire pit for it. NO OPEN FIRES!

Mark Miller,
SWFF Ops/Security guy
Do not burden yourself with the secrets of scary people.

Lord Virgo

XTREEM HORN LORD
THE WRONG ONE CAMP
SHAME THY SELF
TIS FOLLY

Bonny Pearl

Good thing we were already planning to bring just the fire pit and cook brats and dogs. :)

*Is it time to go yet?  ;D *
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Lord Virgo

I am so ready for the end of the day.  Can I get a HUZZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XTREEM HORN LORD
THE WRONG ONE CAMP
SHAME THY SELF
TIS FOLLY

PyroMaster

Do not burden yourself with the secrets of scary people.

Bonny Pearl

Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Bonny Pearl

Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Wolfhawker

Well, Son and I will be getting up in the morning to drive to the Sherwood area, pull inot the camp area and part the car.  (We will be sleeping in the car this time).  I will need a parking spot to put the car so we can sleep, any McLotofus or others who can park us, please send a msg to thei forum and I will check back later.
Na Fir Dileas
Clan McLotofus - The Order of Culloden Moor
QOH/QRHG
IBRS #1654
RMG #921
Assassin's Guild
RenRat Nat

Bonny Pearl

Quote from: Wolfhawker on March 18, 2011, 03:00:50 AM
Well, Son and I will be getting up in the morning to drive to the Sherwood area, pull inot the camp area and part the car.  (We will be sleeping in the car this time).  I will need a parking spot to put the car so we can sleep, any McLotofus or others who can park us, please send a msg to thei forum and I will check back later.

Morning!  McLot does not have a camp area yet.  There are some things that have to be worked out still in regard to the trailers in our clan.  Hoping that we will be set up for next season.

I believe there is a general camping area you can set up in.  See you in faire!  :)
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

De Schmiter

Howl at the Moon! Drink from the Horn!

Wolfhawker

Well, son did not sleep well, so we left (hopefully not waking you up) and went and got a room, slept till 2pm and then decided to go get some stuff I ordered on Friday, then I took him to a movie that he wanted to see before I had to take him back to the 'home'.

I went and looked for the back for the pins but have not gotten them yet but will drop you a line when I get them and get and address from you to send them out.
Na Fir Dileas
Clan McLotofus - The Order of Culloden Moor
QOH/QRHG
IBRS #1654
RMG #921
Assassin's Guild
RenRat Nat