News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2011 Nebraska Renaissance Faire & Medieval Pagent

Started by Rowan MacD, March 10, 2011, 02:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowan MacD

April 30-May 1st & May 7-8  (2 weekends).  
   7 more weeks..... ;D
What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

Rowan MacD

3 more weeks!  I should be getting the flyers within the week for distribution around town.  I haven't seen the design this year, and I forgot to ask if there is a discount on gate offered if you bring the flyer with you.
IWG wench #3139 

Bev the Bossy

I haven't see a flyer yet either. I do know you can get tickets online thru a link at http://nebfaire.com/nebfaire/home.html
"We must be the change we wish to see in the world." M. Gandhi

Rowan MacD

I haven't seen any either, which is why I was bugging the PTB and I was assured they are coming shortly.
I imagine there will be a commercial too, so maybe he wants to get the flyers out at the same time.
IWG wench #3139 

Rowan MacD

Ok flyers are out.  Bring one to the gate for a admission on $25.00 for a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 kids under 12) regular price 34.00.

IWG wench #3139 

Rowan MacD

Weather report is good so far-sunny and 75 for set up Friday, mostly sunny and 63 (forecast keeps getting warmer the closer to the date) for Saturday, and Sunday-sunny and 58. 
  The Weather Wizards are forecasting breezy weather (gusts 10-15 mph) so all tentage should have adequate tie-downs if you don't want to rescue them from the Killer Peacock and the Vicious Chicken of Bristol in the petting Poo (I meant Zoo).
  See you there!
~Rowen

IWG wench #3139 

Brother Gregory

Thinking of coming down just not sure if it will be this weekend or next.

Rowan MacD

Site looks excellent with some very nice new buildings (one of which Bev moved into).  The Joust List is just spectacular with a new BIG Royal box and bleachers for the crowd (woot).  I hope something like this goes in at the DM Faire next time an upgrade is in the works.
  Pictures will be forthcomeing (I hope).

Edit: I made some favors for the NRF last night, I will be bringing them along today.  Look us up!

IWG wench #3139 

Rowan MacD

Forecast is Sunny and 76 for Saturday and Sunday. 
   The first batch of faire favors that I made ran out fast, so I'm making more as long as the materials last.  If you didn't get one last weekend, look me up this Saturday for as long as supplies last.
   Hopefully I can do this every year from now on (or I can alternate with other interested parties)! 
  ~Hugs~
Rowen
IWG wench #3139 

Rowan MacD

It was another gorgeous day,  see you all tomorrow!
Rowen
IWG wench #3139