News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Dubuque Renaissance Faire - May 21 & 22 - 2011

Started by Lord Clisto of York, April 20, 2011, 11:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Clisto of York

Hail everyone, The Dubuque Renaissance Faire is now at a NEW location at Camp Albrecht Acres, for the handicapped. This is a fund raiser for the camp. For more information, please visit their site  here - 
http://www.dbqrenfaire.org/
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Lord Clisto of York

Faire starts tomorrow. Weather looks to be rainy for Saturday, but Sunday doesn't look as bad. I do hope it isn't as predicted since I leave in the am to perform there with the rest of my friends in the court.

Lady Renee Buchanan

See you soon!  Plan to be there with 2 friends around 11 a.m.

No rain!  No rain!
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Lord Clisto of York

It was great seeing you and your friends today. See you again tomorrow

Lady Renee Buchanan

This faire gets better every year!  And the new location is the best yet.

Enjoyed seeing you today, Clisto.  Returning tomorrow with Richard, Anna, Alan, & Steve.

Anybody anywhere around the Dubuque area, it is worth a drive to get here.  Hope to see many more people tomorrow!!
A real Surf Diva
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 

Lady Rosalind

What a great weekend! We're finally home, having missed the storms on the journey west. Great to see everyone again!!!

Lady Renee Buchanan

Glad you made it home without storms and tornados, Lady Rosalind.  See you next year!
A real Surf Diva
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 

Lord Clisto of York

Just finished posting my pictures from the Dubuque Faire this past weekend. It really was magical. Nice to know everyone got home safe. My foot was a little better Sunday so I didn't need the cane as a CANE.. Thanks to everyone for all the concern. Nice to see you again Lady Renee and your friends. Could not believe the people on Sunday. Anyway, to see the pictures, follow the link below. -

http://www.sirclisto.com/dubuque/dub.html

Lord Clisto, Duke of York

Celtic Lady

:D Very nice pics, Lord Clisto. Truly wish we could have been there however there is next year.

Lady Renee Buchanan

Super pictures, Clisto.  You really captured the fun and happy spirit of this faire.  I work in Dubuque, and half the people I work with have never been to a Renaissance Faire or even met anyone who had been to one (before me). So it was really wonderful to see so many people there on Sunday.  Hopefully, they'll "get it," and come back every year!
A real Surf Diva
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Quote from: Lord Clisto of York on May 23, 2011, 06:29:03 PM
Just finished posting my pictures from the Dubuque Faire this past weekend. It really was magical. Nice to know everyone got home safe. My foot was a little better Sunday so I didn't need the cane as a CANE.. Thanks to everyone for all the concern. Nice to see you again Lady Renee and your friends. Could not believe the people on Sunday. Anyway, to see the pictures, follow the link below. -

http://www.sirclisto.com/dubuque/dub.html

Lord Clisto, Duke of York

We had to miss (again) this year  :(. Will see you at Bristol?  Or for sure DM.
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell