News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2011 Plotting

Started by Becky10, January 03, 2011, 12:34:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Mercedes

*Homer moment* Doh! And I was there too...ah well I shall store that info for a later date! lol
Why be mundane when you can be a Rennie?!

Becky10

Hehe, well I try to sit on the far (looks at hands) ...right corner where the seats face sideways to the stage. Are you going to be going anymore this season?

It appears I lost two of my charms at faire, I hope who ever finds them enjoys them :) The good thing about making things out of a clay, I have a ton more from where they came from.
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on

The Lady Mercedes

It's a possibility a friend of mine mentioned going the weekend of the 14/15 but we shall see... ;)
Why be mundane when you can be a Rennie?!

Blushing

I'll be there this weekend and next Saturday!  I would love to meet all of you.

I'll be all over the place, but near the Friends of Faire garden at least part of every day.  I'll probably just be my wench self, complete with hat, although I'm trying to figure out how I can wear my pirate garb.  I have everything but a plain black corset/bodice.  Grumble.
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Sir Michael Geare

Just two more weekends left.  Who is going this weekend?  The weather is suppose to be in the upper 60's to low 70's.  I know Blushing will be there tomorrow for one final jaunt before she sets sails eastward.  Anybody else?
'The exercising of weapons puts away aches, griefs, and diseases, it
increases strength, and sharpens the wits.'

Becky10

I believe my family is going these next two saturdays.

Becky10

Might just go in my civvies tomorrow, kind of bummed and not really in the mood for playing  :-\
If I am not in garb I'll probably just be in a Rocky Horror shirt if you want to say hi.

Amara Deegan

This will be my first time attending this faire and I will be wearing the same that I wore to the AZRF this year; my hastily put together pirate garb (points to picture). The base dress is actually an old Halloween 'gypsy pirate' dress. I added: brown underskirt, black boots, black/red cape my sister made, jinglies, jewelry, feathered hat, leather pouch. If it is colder weather, then I have the cape and black tights, which actually did keep me very warm one weekend when it snowed at the AZRF. If it is warmer weather, I just ditch the cape and tights to have only skirts. I'm in the process of making another slightly more 'authentic' outfit with my sister so I can get rid of the Halloween costume portion. It still works and loosk great, but it is falling apart. It is about six years old now. It's time.

Sir Michael Geare

Sorry I missed all of you.  It was a pretty busy, full scheduled weekend.  I saw Blushing perhaps once briefly a day the whole time she was there.  If it weren't for having dinner plans with her on Saturday night I wouldn't have even seen her.

Hope you can all try to make it for the final weekend of faire.
'The exercising of weapons puts away aches, griefs, and diseases, it
increases strength, and sharpens the wits.'