News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

What's the name of that shop.....

Started by Nicolas-Antoine, March 08, 2011, 01:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicolas-Antoine

Sells leather belts, pouches, etc. Has all the belts hanging on the walls... in Pecan Grove near the maze.

Danke!

Merlin

You would think since I have walked past that shop about 700 times...I would remember the name.... but nope.
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

Nicolas-Antoine

Quote from: Merlin on March 08, 2011, 02:09:39 PM
You would think since I have walked past that shop about 700 times...I would remember the name.... but nope.

Not only walk by - but I've purchased several belts there, two pouches, and numerous mug holders!

Nicolas-Antoine

I think it's Leather Dreams.... does that sound right?

Ryk Rakham

I believe it is Leather Dreams...I have several items in my "garb closet" that were purchased there. I have a dragon-stamped belt that is nearly 10 years old that's still my fave and in great shape.
Ryk Rakham, scourge of the Red River
Rhyk Dragonfang

Jezz the Belle, scourge of the scourge
Lady Sherry

eloquentXI

I want to say its Thatchers but I don't remember....
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

cyberrennie

Lady Kett

I'm thinking Thatchers too. Don't think he has a website - at least I can't find one and I recall asking him in '09 if he did, and he didn't then.

Nicolas-Antoine

Didn't even think to do this...  based on the shop number, Leather Dreams is 176 which puts it over between the Maypole and Captains pub. Thatcher's Leather Artistry is 199 which puts it by the maze so yup that should be it. I know he doesn't have a website. I specifically remember asking him that.

Merlin

He should GoDaddy and get a website.
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

LadyStitch

Is this the same shop that only takes cash for it's goods?  A friend of mine wanted a belt from there during the off season and was disapointed that they didn't have a web site or a way to get their goods during the off season.
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

SirRichardBear

Leather Dreams is next to revelers stage where Daniel Duke of Danger normally performs
Beware of him that is slow to anger: He is angry for something, and will not be pleased for nothing.
Benjamin Franklin

DonaCatalina

Quote from: LadyStitch on March 09, 2011, 08:46:56 AM
Is this the same shop that only takes cash for it's goods?  A friend of mine wanted a belt from there during the off season and was disapointed that they didn't have a web site or a way to get their goods during the off season.

Yes, I believe he told his lordship that is why he didn't get a website because he takes cash only.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess