News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Missing NYRF? Come see the Crimson Pirates!!!

Started by robin35051, March 18, 2011, 12:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robin35051

To all,
The Crimson Pirates will be performing this Saturday, March 19th at the Tuxedo Ridge (the building just east of the opening gate to the faire site.)  Performance starts at 8:00pm, food service will begin at 7:00pm.  There is no cover, just some good music, beverages and friends you may not have seen since last summer.  Hope you can join us!

Bob of the Lake

I came, I saw, I skipped to my lou.
            - Hammy the Squirrel

Jay Byrd

Just saw this.  I will try to be there.  Going garbed of course.

Jay Byrd

Jay Byrd

Robin,,

Thanks for posting.  I rode up and had a grest time.  As you said, besides the music I saw people that I like that I would not have seen until next summer.

Bob--wish I knew who you were so I could seek you out at these events.

Had a great time.

Jay Byrd

Bob of the Lake

Jay - Likewise. I was there but don't know what you look like! We'll have to link up at another event.

Robin - Great show! Can't wait for the next one (and the new CD!).
            - Hammy the Squirrel

Jay Byrd

I was the guy with a kilt and sword, and other pirate gear.

Great Show!

Jay Byrd

Bob of the Lake

Quote from: Jay Byrd on March 20, 2011, 05:31:44 PM
I was the guy with a kilt and sword, and other pirate gear.

Great Show!

Jay Byrd

Okay--I remember seeing you there. Next time I see you, I'll introduce myself!

- Hammy the Squirrel

robin35051

Thanks so much for coming out and supporting us.  The management of Tuxedo Ridge were terrific and made us feel right at home.  We are hoping to do our CD Launch party there and possibly a Sat. night here or there during the run of NYRF (that's if those of us actually doing the faire have any energy left!)

Bob of the Lake

The CD-release party there would be terrific, Robin. The folks at the lodge were great and the location is hard to beat--everyone knows how to get there! A "post-pub sing pub sing" during the faire season sounds like a lot of fun too, but I'd be amazed if you guys would have the energy after a full day's work!

Thanks again for a great evening!
            - Hammy the Squirrel

Jon Den Haag

Got there a little late and hungry so, I hung out in the back for a little bit. Next time I will come nice and early to get a seat a little closer.

Had a good time as always seeing The Crimson Pirates.
Thank you!

Will you be returning to Gossip in the near future? Nice place and great food!