News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

McCrack Invasion

Started by Lady Maerwynn, March 22, 2011, 12:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Maerwynn

It's that time again.  Let us know if you are planning on coming Labor Day weekend, May 28, 29.  We need to know how many are planning to come so we can reserve rooms in a local hotel.

Breeze'n McCrack
Cruise Director
Clan White
Clan M'Crack - Breeze'n
FoMDRF
FoVarf
IWG #42

Feline Groovy

*runs around in dizzying circles*  Yaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!  *pantpant*  Yaaayyyyyy!  *koffwheeze*  Yay!  Yaaay!  *whew*  Yaaaayyyyyyyy!  *resumes mad running*

Is it time yet?    :D
Where was I going and how do I get there?

Hibernian

If all goes according to the script Heal'n and I will be in attendance on Saturday, May 28th. Our hotel reservation is already made and we are both looking forward to seeing everyone!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

I'll be there for Saturday,can't wait to see you all!
MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

Nailin

(giggles) it's Memorial Day Weekend - heard rumors of court dress for Sunday - can anyone confirm or deny this?
Chieftess Nailin'
Irish Penny Brigade
Daddy's Princess
IWG # 3894

Master James

Quote from: Nailin on March 30, 2011, 08:54:47 AM
(giggles) it's Memorial Day Weekend - heard rumors of court dress for Sunday - can anyone confirm or deny this?

Well I'll definitely be back in court dress on Sunday as I can only get one day off cast to play.  I'm all the clan's on Saturday but Sunday its back to work.   ;D
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

Tim T

Dark'n and Snuggl'n will be there.  I'm sure Jammin' and Slammin' will be there too.
Tim
aka Dark'n M'Crack of Clan M'Crack/Clan White

Slam n

Yes sir!  Slam'n & Jam'n will be there!

mehan

Swagger'n and stagger out will be there saturday

mehan

Are there any type of lunch/pot luck plans?