News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Two more weekends, followed by National Full Contact Joust Tourney

Started by rengypsy, March 21, 2011, 08:37:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rengypsy

Greetings and well met!!!

What a great weekend.  It's hard to settle in to the 8-5 this morning when all my thoughts and reflections are on this past three day weekend.  Fabulous time among the family of Sherwood. 

Beautiful people.  Genuine.  Inspiring.  The entertainment was as perfect as the weather. 

The Rescue Rally doubled their fund raising revenues from last year.  Yall were giving and loving!

The full moon was spectacular.  The drumming under said moon after the Rally was epic. 

Two more weekends.  We need you folk out in force to finish off our second year.

Bring friends and family.

We have a wine tasting event on Saturday.  Well worth the money if you you like wine.  I participated several weekends ago when it was held...and nine 2oz glasses of wine later and great entertainment, i was a bit tipsy the remainder of the day.

Remember: TWO MORE BIG WEEKENDS at FAIRE followed by Sherwood's First Annual National Full Contact Joust on April 9th, 2011, from 10am-6pm.
it's all about the journey and the people we choose to make the journey with

Lord Virgo

This past weekend was absolutely EPIC.  There truly is no place like Sherwood on the Earth.  The energy is aweinspiring.  Such a life giving force.  Thank you for recharcing the heart battery.  Drink from the Horn!!!
XTREEM HORN LORD
THE WRONG ONE CAMP
SHAME THY SELF
TIS FOLLY

RenRobin

Loki-terr (in training)