News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2011 St Louis Ren Faire - Who's Goin'!

Started by Once Debauched, March 26, 2011, 05:08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Once Debauched

Greater St. Louis Renaissance Faire
Located in Rotary Park
2577 W. Meyer Road
Wentzville, MO 63348

Opening Day: May 14th, 2011
10:00 am

I've got Faire Fever and already have plans to make opening day with Chicklette!  lol  Who's going and on what days?
IWG  #3527 Local 29
IFRP #1228 Loblolly Lass, HMS Lying Bastard
FOKTOP
ROoL #29
Tequila:  The interactive shot

Cap'n Hunnar Graybeard

We should be there over Memorial Day weekend.
IPB Clan Chieftain - Clan Williams (Kansas)
Crew of The Bayou Scoundrel
Landshark #58

Malcolm

Maybe later than early in the run, but I should be there. Depends on what the wife's doctors want us to do.
YOS,
Malcolm Abernethy
Knight Commander, Order of the Blue Ribbon
IBRSC #1272
1608 Society
"Be the best you can be... considering."

wildthingjew

my daughter and my mother are coming from bristol on the 14th.
jamie, mother of miss katie scarlett

Amyj

Awwww Yeaaaaaa!!!!  Captain Bob and I will be there for sure!!!!  Captain's 51st birthday is on opening day...I see some "party garb" in our future!  (guess I had better make some repairs and make it re-wearable)
I'm not fat, it's just that a skinny body couldn't hold ALL THIS PERSONALITY! ;)
Historically Accur-ISH

Once Debauched

Quote from: Amyj on March 27, 2011, 08:42:44 AM
Awwww Yeaaaaaa!!!!  Captain Bob and I will be there for sure!!!!  Captain's 51st birthday is on opening day...I see some "party garb" in our future!  (guess I had better make some repairs and make it re-wearable)

Huzzah!  I'll drink to that!  lol

I plan on attending more than just opening day, just nor sure what other weekends.

EDIT:  His and mines birfdays are only 2 weeks apart!  Woohoo!
IWG  #3527 Local 29
FOKTOP
ROoL #29

Lady Renee Buchanan

There will be 5 of us coming from Galena the Sunday & Monday of Memorial Day weekend.

Myself, Lord Stephen Buchanan, and our friends, Sir Richard, Lady Carol, & Steven Wallace (real name Alan).

Please let us know if there is tailgaiting, or a gathering place for RF members, or any special times when RF members meet.  All 5 of us will join the Friends of Faire for the weekend, because Steve & I did this when we visited in 2009 & thought it was wonderful & very worth it.
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Butch

We will definitely be there on Memorial Day.  Not sure about any of the other dates, but Memorial Day for sure!

Lady Renee Buchanan

Looking for a couple we met when we went to this faire in 2009.  They were members on this forum.  I think their names were Lord & Lady Alberon.  They had a wee baby boy, around a year old or so, & he was wearing chain mail.

Does anyone know them or how to get in touch with them?  After the faire, I had sent them some favors through the mail which they didn't receive.  They were the end of my favors, and I never made anymore until last month, almost 2 years later.

So I'd like to get in touch with them, because they probably think I forgot about them.  I really didn't, just never made anymore favors!  I appreciate any help.

Thank you.
A real Surf Diva
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 

jcbanner

Quote from: Lady Renee Buchanan on May 01, 2011, 04:12:13 PM
Looking for a couple we met when we went to this faire in 2009.  They were members on this forum.  I think their names were Lord & Lady Alberon.  They had a wee baby boy, around a year old or so, & he was wearing chain mail.

Does anyone know them or how to get in touch with them? 

They are on this forum, and they are on facebook as Lordandlady Alberon)  if you will be at STLRF again this year, they are there almost every day.

Once Debauched

Quote from: jcbanner on May 02, 2011, 10:09:37 AM
Quote from: Lady Renee Buchanan on May 01, 2011, 04:12:13 PM

Does anyone know them or how to get in touch with them? 

They are on this forum, and they are on facebook as Lordandlady Alberon)  if you will be at STLRF again this year, they are there almost every day.

Yeah, what he said!  ;-)
IWG  #3527 Local 29
FOKTOP
ROoL #29

Lady Renee Buchanan

Sad news, due to unexpected house and car bills, our friend Carol won't be able to attend this faire.

But Steve, Richard, Alan, & I will be there.  Three more weeks!
A real Surf Diva
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Looks like we may be progressing there on the 14th/15th.  Any comments on local accomodations?  We looked at some for the spots in Wentzville, but they were not too promissing, so we are looking a few miles out.
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Genievea Brookstone

QuoteLooking for a couple we met when we went to this faire in 2009.  They were members on this forum.  I think their names were Lord & Lady Alberon.  They had a wee baby boy, around a year old or so, & he was wearing chain mail.

Everytime we look for them, Lady Alberon always finds us first :) and tells us where to find everyone else hehehe.
Genievea Brookstone
Lost child of the Woods

Lord Clisto of York

It's been at least 3 years since I have gone and I miss it. I just can't go all that way by myself since it is over an 8 hour drive. Use to ride with others before and thats not the case now. I would like to get back there.
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished