News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Paul-The Movie

Started by Rowan MacD, March 28, 2011, 03:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowan MacD

I was going to post this over in Movies, but there is really nothing Ren-related in it.
However, it does deal with Comic-con, and the scenes from the San Diego are great.
  HILARAIOUS! 
  Warning!-Not For Kids!  I really believe there is more cursing than Your Highness will have.
What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

Auryn

OHh I am so glad someone else saw it.
We saw it opening weekend and Im so glad we did.

Definitely agree that its definitely not a kid movie.
And definitely not a movie for someone with really narrow views of religion and the universe (don't think that really applies to anyone here but you are warned about taking said kind of person to it).

Rowen, are you having a hard time eating a bagel without giggling?? I can't look at one and not giggle and its been a couple of weeks.
Scissors cuts Paper. Paper covers Rock. Rock crushes Lizard. Lizard? poisons Spock. Spock smashes Scissors. Scissors dec

Merlin the Elder

Having just watch the trailer at your insistence, I will HAVE to go see this! Way too funny!
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Zardoz

Paul is great! not for the kiddies! but funny as hell!
"Pants are for guys with ugly legs"
Member of Clan McLotofus,
IBRSC# 1619,
As seen in Renaissance Magazine

Rowan MacD

Auryn,  Yeah the probe jokes were great!  There were quite a few of them but they never got old, because Paul was so pissed when the subject came up.

Favorite quote:

Graeme Willy: You are an alien!
Paul: To you I am, yes.
Graeme Willy: Are you gonna probe us?
Paul: Why does everyone always assume that? What am I doing? Am I harvesting farts? How much can I learn from an a**?

Bwaaaaaahaahaa

Read more: http://www.quotesmovies.com/paul-movie-quotes/#ixzz1I0eJLkxE
What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

Merlin the Elder

I can see now, that I'm going to have to wait until it comes out on DVD, because I know I'm going to miss half of the punchlines due to excessive laughter.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Celtic Lady

We went and saw it the first Saturday it was out. It was great... so hilarious. I agree with Rowen about it not being for kids. There was quite a bit of swearing and some adult humor/innuendos. Hubby and I want to see it again ;D.