News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2011 Missouri Renaissance Festival

Started by Emerald Shaunassey, March 28, 2011, 05:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emerald Shaunassey

Time to mark your calendars for the 2nd Annual Missouri Renaissance Festival in Morse Park, Neosho, Mo on July 23 & 24, 2011.  For more information (including ticket prices and lodgings) see: MoRenFest.com

We are still taking applications for craft and food vendors as well as for stage shows.  We are also looking for volunteer street cast members and lane acts.  E-mail the GM (address on the Contact Staff page of website).

See you at the Festival!
Emerald
IWG #979, IFRP #569, RMG # 614, Bard # 171.
Creator, Owner, & Manager of Williams Entertainment: Home of The Ladies of the Salty Kiss, The Shanty Lasses, Native Souls, & Grand Lake Renaissance Festival.

Butch

Begging the Captain's pardon, but as a board member who attended the FIRST annual Missouri Renaissance Festival in Morse Park, Neosho, MO during 2010, may I request that you also post the website for this event?  I recall it helped me quite a bit last year!

Hey, one other thing, is it possible to put signs up from the main street directing people where to go to get to the festival?

Many thanks!  I look forward to seeing you again this year!

Emerald Shaunassey

Butch 

Thanks for that reminder - however, I do have the following bad news to pass along ....

08 April 2011

To Whom It Concerns;

It is with great regret that we, the owners of the Missouri Renaissance Festival, do hereby cancel the 2011 event previously scheduled.  Due to a lack of participant interest and appropriations with which to operate the festival, we have no choice but to cancel this year's event and look forward to the 2012 season which marks the beginning of a new every-other-year event.  We appreciate the support, kind thoughts, and well wishes we have received from our inaugural year and hope you all will join us for our 2012 season.  Keep checking our website or friend us on Facebook, keyword Missouri Renaissance Festival, to get the latest up-to-date information.

Ms. Kittye Williams & Ms. Pamala Williams, Owners
Missouri Renaissance Festival
MoRenFest.com
IWG #979, IFRP #569, RMG # 614, Bard # 171.
Creator, Owner, & Manager of Williams Entertainment: Home of The Ladies of the Salty Kiss, The Shanty Lasses, Native Souls, & Grand Lake Renaissance Festival.

Butch

Craigmeister

How do you say "CRAP!" in Elizabethan?
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Amyj

I'm not fat, it's just that a skinny body couldn't hold ALL THIS PERSONALITY! ;)
Historically Accur-ISH

BLAKDUKE

I believe it should be crrrappe.

Roll the 'R'
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Craigmeister

Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.