News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Charlotte's St Patrick's Day Parade and Festival 2011

Started by Hibernian, February 17, 2011, 09:37:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hibernian

Charlotte's St. Patrick's Day Parade and Festival is set for Saturday, March 19th. Same route and street festival location as last year. Had a very nice turnout from the Fairhaven (CRF) cast last year for the parade. Looking forward to seeing everyone again and don't forget to stop by the Hibernian's tent for the corned beef sandwichs!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Molden

I'll miss ya - Lady Mikayla and I will be at BARF fer St. Molden's Day weekend! (yeah, I cringe everytime I preface me name w/ St.!)
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

amy

I passed the word to Sarah and she is going to check it out and try to join you!

Hibernian

Molden, I just add a few extra prayers for that weekend figuring you could use all the help you can get! I would also note that at least you have Mikayla to keep you out of trouble, and then I realize what I just suggested and add a few more prayers!  :D

Amy do tell Sarah to stop by as we'll be just a few blocks from campus! I would love to see her and I'm not that hard to spot. Just look for the big guy in a kilt.
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

amy

I certainly will do that.  She already asked if I can tweek her garb to look more Irish... heck, If I have to fix the outfit I might as well join her!    We'll see about that.   I will surely have her find you!

Ice Mage

Hmmmmmmm.  Changing jobs, so I might be able to make it.
You don't have to be a great man.  Just be a man, and let history make it's judgements.