News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Anyone gonna be there on the 23rd?

Started by Tripletap, April 06, 2011, 09:22:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gauwyn of Bracknell

We have made it to Hickory Creek - so we will be there for sure.  Looking forward to seeing those we know and those we shall meet.
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Your Grace

Well it looks like we will not be there this weekend. We look forward to see everyone next weekend, have a great Easter!
1st Duke of Somerset

LadyStitch

Quote from: LadyStitch on April 21, 2011, 09:37:04 AM
The chances of the PP and I being there this weekend are at 50/50.  The PP woke up this morning with the Stomache flu.  Depending on he and I feel come this weekend we may or may not be there.  We will miss you if we are not there.  :(
Saddly the PP and I will not be there this weekend.  He is wiped from being sick, and I think just needs some down time to heal, and get better.  Plans are still set to be there next weekend with new garb for both of us.  Have fun, and stay dry everyone.  ;D
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

Queen Bonnie

Sorry not to See you Merlin. And Lady Stitch too! Sending healing spells for your foot!And PP's tummy! POOF!
I am still headed out with Var today. Yayyy!
See you all tomorrow!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Merlin the Elder

I've been wishing all day that we'd been able to come down. The foot actually felt fine this morning, but has begun to throb as the day wore on. I'm sure it would have ended up quite problematic had we come. 

Quote from: MacKee on April 21, 2011, 01:02:03 PM
Quote from: Merlin the Elder on April 21, 2011, 12:57:55 PM
I think that's very wise advice. If I get wound up enough, I may even have three times the fun.

Would that require 3 times the Jack?

*before opening cannon...*

;D  :o  8)

MacKee, I look forward to raising several goblets with you, my friend! Jack, ale, ...anything but O'Douls! The next couple of weekends may be hard to get away because of end-of-semester tasks...we'll see what we can pull off, though.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Gauwyn of Bracknell

We had a wondrous tme - thanks to all.  Lady Kett and sidekick (will see you again at CRF), Quenn Bonnie (I despise peeps), Var, Merlin, Angus, Donna and Don Juan and all the others of our friends at Scarby.  We shall see you next year.  You are always welcome to join us in Minnesota.

Hope to see some at rendezvous.
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Lady Kett

Quote from: Gauwyn of Bracknell on April 24, 2011, 09:24:06 PM
We had a wondrous tme - thanks to all.  Lady Kett and sidekick (will see you again at CRF), Quenn Bonnie (I despise peeps), Var, Merlin, Angus, Donna and Don Juan and all the others of our friends at Scarby.  We shall see you next year.  You are always welcome to join us in Minnesota Kansas City.

I corrected that for you Gauwyn! KC is MUCH closer to the DFW area than Minnesota!  ;) :P

Al-Nimer

We had a wondrous tme - thanks to all.  Lady Kett and sidekick (will see you again at CRF), Quenn Bonnie (I despise peeps), Var, Merlin, Angus, Donna and Don Juan and all the others of our friends at Scarby.  We shall see you next year.  You are always welcome to join us in Minnesota.

It was nice to meet you and your Lady!  We'll see you at RenDezvous  :)
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam, Mythbusters

Merlin the Elder

Sorry I missed you, Gauwyn. I'll see you at RenDezvous, however. I hope my boy, the younger Merlin, didn't cause you too much trouble.

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Quote from: Lady Kett on April 24, 2011, 09:27:13 PM
We had a wondrous tme - thanks to all.  Lady Kett and sidekick (will see you again at CRF), Quenn Bonnie (I despise peeps), Var, Merlin, Angus, Donna and Don Juan and all the others of our friends at Scarby.  We shall see you next year.  You are always welcome to join us in Minnesota Kansas City.

I corrected that for you Gauwyn! KC is MUCH closer to the DFW area than Minnesota!  ;) :P

We drove staight through from Dallas to Cedar Rapids (Iowa), not too bad except for the 3 hours of rain at the end of the trip.  The extra couple of hours to Minnesota could be a bit much!  Maybe a business trip (to snag the cost of airfare) and then some pleasure time??

You can still come to Kansas City too  ;)
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

MacKee

Quote from: Merlin the Elder on April 23, 2011, 07:05:02 PM
I've been wishing all day that we'd been able to come down. The foot actually felt fine this morning, but has begun to throb as the day wore on. I'm sure it would have ended up quite problematic had we come. 

Quote from: MacKee on April 21, 2011, 01:02:03 PM
Quote from: Merlin the Elder on April 21, 2011, 12:57:55 PM
I think that's very wise advice. If I get wound up enough, I may even have three times the fun.

Would that require 3 times the Jack?

*before opening cannon...*

;D  :o  8)

MacKee, I look forward to raising several goblets with you, my friend! Jack, ale, ...anything but O'Douls! The next couple of weekends may be hard to get away because of end-of-semester tasks...we'll see what we can pull off, though.

Most definitely....so concentrate all your energies on Highland games weekend my wizard friend

If you are unable to teleport yourself...no worries...we can always raise a tankard at TRF

And yes...leave the O'Doul's at home  ;D
The Order of Culloden Moor

LadyStitch

On side note you might appreciate.  The PP and I went into a liquor store so that we could get out Marsala wine for our chicken Marsala.  We always check out the discount bin because you never know what you might find.  Inside a basket market "50 cent beer singles" was one lowly bottle of beer.  I mean at 50 cents even if it is terrible , it's beer right?   This poor bottle of beer, was guess what?  Odule's Amber. No even for 50 cents would people touch it  ::)

Carry on with your normal trouble making.  ;D
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

MacKee

You DIDN'T buy it?  ;)

Ok....so whatever makes you think I'm starting trouble.... ::)

Merlin started it.... :D
The Order of Culloden Moor

Merlin the Elder