News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

MDRF Day of Wrong Photos

Started by SirBlackFox, July 26, 2008, 09:28:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirBlackFox

If you have photos from MDRF's Day of Wrong and you'd like a "Photo By" byline in the first issue of Faire Magazine (www.fairemagazine.com), please send them to me!  I'm looking for photos taken prior to 2005 if possible.  sirblackfox@fairemagazine.com

See you in less than a month!
Publisher, Faire Magazine, The Concordium, & The Pyrates Way
Founder, FriendsofMDRF

Black'n McCrack

lordwriothsley

Would you happen to have any DOW from last year or years before that you could share with us here on this forum?
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

SirBlackFox

Founder, FriendsofMDRF

Black'n McCrack

lordwriothsley

Nice job on the DOW photo's from last year.Of course my favorite one is of Barbara Edwards and Pam Bosquet as the two cones.That one cracks me up. ;D
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Lady Maerwynn

Thank you, thank you very much. 
Clan M'Crack - Breeze'n
FoMDRF
FoVarf
IWG #42

lordwriothsley

Well Pam who said that nobles couldn't provide a good laugh.As a matter of fact you and Barb as the cones are one of mine,Scotsman's,and Master James favorites.I hope that you will be able to come up with something just as good this year.Who knows i might end up playing in DOW myself.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

analise

I've got a few from 2007 uploaded here: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v463/anaili/faire/2007/final%20weekend/

I'm sure I have more from other years, I just would have to go digging for them. Alas, Black Fox, I can't help you with pre-2005 pics as 2005 was my first year at MDRF. :)

SirBlackFox

Quote from: analise on July 27, 2008, 09:51:20 AM
I've got a few from 2007 uploaded here: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v463/anaili/faire/2007/final%20weekend/

I'm sure I have more from other years, I just would have to go digging for them. Alas, Black Fox, I can't help you with pre-2005 pics as 2005 was my first year at MDRF. :)

Oh I HAVE to have the stormtroopers pic!
Founder, FriendsofMDRF

Black'n McCrack

analise

Hah, I know I have more of them lying around somewhere, and I can send you the original size, too.

mehan

Somewhere I have a non-digital pic of a stormtrooper from 2005 - fully decked out, standing outside the privy waiting for his lady with her rose and purse slung over his arm........ as I walked by and stared he said - "I know, the purse doesn't match my shoes"....what a hoot.

Lady Neysa

Analise, I love those Fight School shots!  That mop on Dash's head! ;D  What's he picking up off the ground?

analise

If I recall correctly, it's one of the buttons he wears on his doublet, it fell off during the show.

Scotsman

I don't really remember any of that stuff ... for some reason ...
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?