News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

The voting has begun!

Started by Scotsman, June 13, 2008, 06:10:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lowlandscot

Quote from: lordwriothsley on July 09, 2008, 05:01:41 PM
I should  have my vote cast by tonight and don't worry MDRF is my favorite far thus far and I can't wait for it's gates to open in sex weeks.

Several of my friends and I on (of all things) a Catholic discussion group noticed a couple of days ago that the Webosphere was celebrating "Freud Day." It seems to have spread to R/F Land.

Scotsman

Greetings from Vegas!

I logged in to see that we are the proud hosts of Randevous 2009! Awesome.
I, for one, look forward to this, and have for several years! It is always a thrill for Lady Guinness and myself to share our faire with other like minded faire folk.

Our task now is to begin the voting for which weekend to host Rendevous.
My choice is simple ... Labor Day - and why not, three full days of faire and kinship!
That said .... any weekend is good for us. At MDRF, every weekend is invasion weekend. Let the Merriment begin!

Congrats cousins!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

lordwriothsley

Scotsman congratulations to you and Lady Guiness for being named hosts of the 2009 Rendevous.I know it will be an awesome occasion next year.Heck every occasion is awesome when the M'Cracks are together.Three full days of faire and fun I can't wait.I'm already getting excited just thinking about it.Hopefully i will get to be a part of it next year.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Scotsman

Quote from: lordwriothsley on July 14, 2008, 09:39:14 PM
Scotsman congratulations to you and Lady Guiness for being named hosts of the 2009 Rendevous.I know it will be an awesome occasion next year.Heck every occasion is awesome when the M'Cracks are together.Three full days of faire and fun I can't wait.I'm already getting excited just thinking about it.Hopefully i will get to be a part of it next year.

Just to confirm ... It is not Lady Guinness and I, it is MDRF that is hosting, we are just part of the planners. Also the date has yet to be named for it too must be voted on - the tentative dates will be posted on Monday next week because I am on the road right now. That said Lord W, thank you for your support and I hope soon to make your introduction soon.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

lordwriothsley

Sorry about that Scotsman I misundstood your last post but yes I look forward to officially meeting you and Lady Guiness soon as possible myself.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Marietta Graziella

*jumping up and down clapping hands*

I get to come to Maryland next year!!!!  Squeee! ;D
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Scotsman

Quote from: Marietta Graziella on July 15, 2008, 08:17:07 AM
*jumping up and down clapping hands*

I get to come to Maryland next year!!!!  Squeee! ;D

Indeed MG ... it will be good to see you in our home - that said I will be seeing your crew in MN in September, I am really looking forward to another day at your wonderful faire!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Count Adolfo

Congratulations, Brother!
Let me know if I can be of any assistance!

Dallan

Quote from: Scotsman on July 14, 2008, 09:10:23 PM
Greetings from Vegas!

I logged in to see that we are the proud hosts of Randevous 2009! Awesome.
I, for one, look forward to this, and have for several years! It is always a thrill for Lady Guinness and myself to share our faire with other like minded faire folk.

Our task now is to begin the voting for which weekend to host Rendevous.
My choice is simple ... Labor Day - and why not, three full days of faire and kinship!
That said .... any weekend is good for us. At MDRF, every weekend is invasion weekend. Let the Merriment begin!

Congrats cousins!

Awesome news my friend! Of course neither the Ravens nor my kid's football schedule for 09 will be out until 09 so Labor Day Weekend probably works best for Lady Di and me.

Vegas in July? Hope you brought a coat! I was just in Houston last week and thought that was bad. Of course Vegas is a dry heat.  ;)
Fight'n

Lady_Glorianna

Actually my brother called me last night as he just returned from Vegas and was complaining about the heat (100+ temp). So take care Scotsman, so you don't melt :D
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Catherine of Austria, Queen consort of Portugal
Molly Blair

Master James

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT!!!!!  This has been a long time coming!  You know I'm there!  Any help you need just let me know!  Congrats to everyone!!  This is going to be great!!!!!!
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

Count Adolfo

I wonder if work will allow me to put in for the time off a full year in advance?

Lady_Glorianna

You can always try but if not you can start setting monies aside (in your case afte you return from GOLD :D)
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Catherine of Austria, Queen consort of Portugal
Molly Blair

Tim T

Woo Hoo!!

We couldn't make this years Rendevous, but we're looking foreward to 2009!
Tim
aka Dark'n M'Crack of Clan M'Crack/Clan White

lordwriothsley

Oh Yeah Rendevous is shaping to be an awesome event for next year.I hope i can make it........I will try to talk to my mom into going cause this sounds awesome guys.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"