News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

The voting has begun!

Started by Scotsman, June 13, 2008, 06:10:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lordwriothsley

So when does the voting officially end for Rendevous 09'?
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Scotsman

Quote from: lordwriothsley on July 30, 2008, 04:02:00 PM
So when does the voting officially end for Rendevous 09'?

The voting for Rendevous HAS ended ... MDRF won. We are now voting on which date to hold Rendevous. If you go to the Rendevous thread and read the first post it contains all the rules and info. I hope this helps. FYI, Rendevous (if you have never been to one) is the biggest invasion you will ever witness and always full of surprises!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

lordwriothsley

Thanks Scotsman it did help alot.And no I have never been to a Rendezvous before,I didn't even know it existed until I joined this forum and from what have been hearing it sounds like a blast and something that I want to attend.Now is it a M'Crack invasion or is it something different?
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Pinn

It is something different. RenDezvous is when people on this forum invade a faire. M'Crack Invasion is just that.
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

lordwriothsley

Thanks Pin'n that helped alot as well.Now when I was at TNRF on Labor Day Weekend Saturday and Sunday I did see a huge group of people there wearing these R/F badges including some of TNRF's cast members as well.So i'm wandering if this years Rendevous was at TNRF or if that was a different thing cause at the end of the faire day they all got together at the front gate for a massive group photo which one of the men in that group invited me in even though i was not a member of this forum at the time.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Pinn

Yes it was, and I was there, somewhere. Now you just need to get your R/F pin.
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

lordwriothsley

You are right I do need to get my R/F pin.Now i don't know if you know the answer to this but where could i find my official pin from?
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Pinn

I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

Scotsman

Actually, the Memorial Day invasion was two invasions in one - Rendevous and Ette ... needless to say, we will be hard pressed to duplicate that one. Those folks put on one heck of an invasion.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

lordwriothsley

Wasn't this past Labor Day Weekend M'Crack invasion at TNRF as well as Rendezvous and Ette?
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Scotsman

Quote from: lordwriothsley on July 31, 2008, 07:45:33 AM
Wasn't this past Labor Day Weekend M'Crack invasion at TNRF as well as Rendezvous and Ette.

Labor Day is in Aug ... coming up. You are thinking of Memorial Day, and yes the M'Crack's held a family day at the same time.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

lordwriothsley

Quote from: Scotsman on July 31, 2008, 07:47:51 AM
Quote from: lordwriothsley on July 31, 2008, 07:45:33 AM
Wasn't this past Labor Day Weekend M'Crack invasion at TNRF as well as Rendezvous and Ette.

Labor Day is in Aug ... coming up. You are thinking of Memorial Day, and yes the M'Crack's held a family day at the same time.
Scotsman you are right my friend I was thinking Memorial Day Weekend.Apperently my brain has gone somewhere south and i'm still trying to locate it right now. ;D
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Pinn

I will be nice and not say anything right now ;D
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

lordwriothsley

Pin'n if you don't mind I would like to take a shot at this.You were probably thinking "well Lord W how can you loose something you never had right"? Well if thats what you were thinking then you were totally right I've said before and I will say it again a "a mind is a terrible thing to waste,only if i had one to waste that is". ;D
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Pinn

I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101