News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Castle Day!

Started by cincivulcan, April 11, 2011, 04:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cincivulcan

Found a gathering on Facebook, noticed it wasn't posted in here so I thought I'd share. Saturday, April 16 ยท 11:00am - 5:00pm

"Join the Knights of the Golden Trail for a fun-filled day at historic Loveland Castle.
Take a jaunt through the beautiful castle gardens, visit the marketplace full of hand made crafts, or sit for a spell and watch comedy acts & historic reenactments. There's something for everyone! It's sure to be a wonderful Saturday outing for you and your family!
SPECIAL GUESTS: "Slip o' the Tongue"
Admission is just $5.00 castle entrance fee, though donations are very welcome and appreciated as well. (these are used for maintenance & repairs to the castle)"

humphrey

The Pickled Brothers and Salt Of The Earth are performing too

it is starting to look like a Castleteers gathering, every day the predicted temp goes lower while the chance of rain increases lololololol

cincivulcan

One thing I wasn't sure about... was the food situation. Is this another potluck deal?

WindChime

You can bring a picnic. This is completely different then a castleteer get together. This is open to the public and is like a one day mini faire with vendors selling their wares and performers doing shows. You can usually purchase water and chips from the table you stop at when you pay to enter the grounds, but they do not have a potluck like during castleteers invasions.
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

humphrey

yes, we stopped the potluck thing after the first year, it was too....ummmm....inconsistant

cincivulcan

See you at the Castle!!!

cincivulcan

Nearly froze but had a good time. Slip of the Tongue was great.