News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Annual M'Crack National Family Gathering KYHRF INFO

Started by Capt Lucy, April 13, 2011, 05:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaraGreenleaf

Room is booked! :D
Flog'n and her pet Bacon are confirmed!!
Castleteer, IWG# 3606, MERC# 836, PRIV# 1311
Flog'n M'Crack, Chieftess of O'Cinneide

Corseter, Costumer and Crochete

Capt Lucy

The Gathering info has been updated!  Details for Friday night and Saturday night added as well as attendees updated. Please also note that Saturady night festivities at Scriber's is For M'Crack family members and PETs only.
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

Kate

Booked my flight this morning and reserved my room. Please add Pink'n to the list! :)
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Pinn

I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

Old Tinker

well now we's are have'n bunch'es of M'Cracks come'n for the NATIONAL M'Crack Family Gather'n.  ;D
it be less than two weeks for this upcome'n event. me Belle and me are chomp'n at the bit, can not wait to see all the "Family" again, and we's are so privileged to have the members from Texas visit again this year, what a great bunch to enjoy the days together.
as of now it be 35 + on the list'ns to attend, me thinks that number will be rise'n by about 10 more family members, so come on over/down/across/up to KYHRF, over the fourth of July weekend, does seem that it will be one for the M'Crack History Books.  ;)
so much thanks to our Booty'n for sett'n everything up,
at all's service,
Tinker'n and Tool'n...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

amy

I'm so excited I can't sit still  (and I am not even a M'Crack!)

Pinn

I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

amy

Old Tinker

Quote from: amy on June 21, 2011, 01:34:41 PM
worth the drive to the 10th power!

our dear amy, twas so good to have thee at KYHRF a couple of weekends ago, me's just wish there had been more time to engage in conversation, but the grandyoung'uns were with us that weekend and me Belle and me tried keep'n up with'um, they just seem to have more energy than both of us put together.
but we's will see thee again at the NATIONAL M'Crack Family Gather'n, fore we's will be there also.
safe drive'n,
Tink and Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Kate

Question...

I'm flying in Friday mid-day and leaving Monday.

I noticed the schedule for Sunday states "faire and farewells." What day/time is everyone heading home??

Will I be all by my lonesome Sunday night? :(
Kate
Pink'n Penny

amy

thank you dearest Tinker!
I will be staying till Monday too so I hope we have a fun crew for Sunday night.   After all we can sleep in as long as we want on Monday!

Capt Lucy

Quote from: Kate on June 21, 2011, 05:04:20 PM
Question...

I'm flying in Friday mid-day and leaving Monday.

I noticed the schedule for Sunday states "faire and farewells." What day/time is everyone heading home??

Will I be all by my lonesome Sunday night? :(

I don't have a sitter for Sunday night so I have to be back home at a reasonable time.
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

WindChime

I'm still not sure what day I will drive home that weekend. If I drive myself then I stay till Monday so I can rest up for the drive and if my dad drives us down then I go home with him on Sunday after faire. It mostly depends on the weather for me right now.
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

Kate

Kate