News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Annual M'Crack National Family Gathering KYHRF INFO

Started by Capt Lucy, April 13, 2011, 05:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockn

Honored am I to be a new M'Crack.  Thank you to Capt Lucy for organizing such a great weekend at Faire in Kentucky.  Thank you to all the others who were also involved.

To the Clan M'Crack!

Rock'n (Captain Karla Grace) 

LadyHawkeontheHill

I guess Rockn made it home safely, good to know she's not "lurking" anymore! It was indeed a grand time! Thanks to Captain Lucy for organizing the event, well done!! What a great time!
Willy Nilly on-the-wash town Strumpet
Castleteer Pillar
Irish Penny Brigade member

amy

Fun Fun Fun!   What an amazing great weekend.  Thank you so much to Lucy and the whole KY crew who did a fantastic job.   The company could not have been better and the event just seemed to go off without a hitch.  I am so looking forward to many more events with my M'Crack family, what a special group of people.   Thank you again and again for letting me be a part of the whole M'Crack universe.

Lady Renee Buchanan

Is there a date for the 2012 gathering?

Thanks.        ;D

Surf M'Crack
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Hibernian

Quote from: Lady Renee Buchanan on July 04, 2011, 07:54:31 PM
Is there a date for the 2012 gathering?

Thanks.        ;D

Surf M'Crack

I don't have the exact date yet, but I can tell you it will be the next to the last weekend of the CRF season. This is usually two weekends before Thanksgiving. This year that would be the Nov 12 and 13th weekend.

Its a great weekend as it is Pirate Christmas and a great deal of fun.
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Capt Lucy

Always glad to have you all!  What a really wonderful family we have!  :D  I can't wait to see you all again!

Lucy
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

Blue66669

I had a great time. We fled the great state of Kentucky at midnight on Sunday, making great time to Baton Rouge, then on to Texas. Thank you everyone for your hospitality, and I'll be back next year :D
Blaidd Drwg

Peddlin

I would like to thank each and every member of our Kentucky family for hosting such a spectacular event. As always, you outdid yourselves. Special thanks to Ed and Linda, Lucy, Tinker and everyone else involved in the planning. And thank you Cher, for giving us space in your booth. Excellent job, Everyone!

And I would also like to say how much I enjoyed spending time with all of you, old friends and new. You make me realize how fortunate I am to be able to spend time with "the family I choose", and I love you all.

To the Clan M'Crack! :-* :-* :-*
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96