News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2011 M'Crack Invasion of GARF on 4 Jun

Started by Metheri, April 13, 2011, 10:56:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Metheri

The Clan M'Crack will be Invading the Georgia Renaissance on Saturday June 4. All Clan M'Crack Members and Friends please gather at the Brewers Pub at 3 pm for a toast.

For updates see: http://www.hubsecurity.com/mcrack/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=8377#8377
Metheri
Moneypenny
Cruise Director and Brigade Secretary for Clan O'Ceallaig
Irish Penny Brigade

Nailin

Hey Georgia - I'd like to see who out there is coming for the first invasion of GARF!
So, far we've got my self from Clan Boru and about three or four from Clan O'Neil
Anyone else?
Chieftess Nailin'
Irish Penny Brigade
Daddy's Princess
IWG # 3894

Lady Christina de Pond

sorry guys i'm out for the rest of the season i would love to be there but i can't
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

amy

Sarah and I are planning to be in the shire that weekend too

Nailin

Wonderful I look forward to seeing you two there
Chieftess Nailin'
Irish Penny Brigade
Daddy's Princess
IWG # 3894

Pharmar Greybeard & Maria

Tis time for our annual trip to GARF. We will be wandering the shire. Be warned it always rains when we are there.

Nailin

ROLL CALL FOR THE GEORGIA INVASION 2011
Sunday June 5th Brewers Pub @ 3pm for Chiefton's Toast
(I will only be there on Sunday to perform the duties as the highest ranked member if we can get a Regional Chiefton here they will perform the duties - I was granted permission to do the toast - I can not pin pets)

Nailin M'Crack - Clan Boru Ox Nox
Puck'n + Pet
Squeak'n
Clan Blackstag M'Cracks
Sarah and Amy
Pharmer Joe and Maria
Chieftess Nailin'
Irish Penny Brigade
Daddy's Princess
IWG # 3894

Gary Wesley

2011.06.05,  15:00 at the Brewers Pub, eh?

Methinks I will have to be present.

amy

Hippity Skippity...  we are ready to pack the carriage and head out tonight!    See you tomorrow all!

amy

Sarah and I had an amazing weekend in GA.  The cast was so kind to us!   We were very happy to meet Puck'n and his quiet Pet as well as the handsome gents from Clan Blackstag.  Wink to Ink'n!  Thank you M'Lord!  Hope to see many more M'Cracks in KYRF.