News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Bastrop Healing Arts Spring Fair

Started by K5LYN, May 03, 2011, 03:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K5LYN

Rengypsy writes that we are missing our tribe.  Yes, we are.  But there is an opportunity this Saturday for those of us in the Bastrop/Austin area to cross paths once again, and to remember some good times.  I will be one of the presenters at the Bastrop Healing Arts Spring Fair, this Saturday from 10am until 5pm.  In addition to Palmistry, there will be Nutritional Testing/Counseling, Aura Photos, Pranic Healing, Crafts, Iridology and a Medium!  And the Farmer's Market will have its best products available.  I will have either the Sherwood banner on display or a smaller sign, depending on the space I am able to procure, and I will be passing out advertising regarding our Celtic Festival in the fall.  If you are in the area Saturday, stop in.  The place is just west of Bastrop, 977 highway 71, on the south side of the highway.  I'm expecting it to be a good show, as advertising has been intense throughout the area and all vendor slots were sold out long ago. See yall Saturday!
Gypsy Palmist

Queen Bonnie

sounds good- but alas! I will be selling plants at the Elgin Garden Club plant sale on Saturday. I miss Sherwood a lot!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!