News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Info about Valhalla Faire

Started by Lady Toadflinger, April 21, 2011, 05:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Toadflinger

OY! I was bored today, and reading bits and peices of my AAA magazine that I normally ignore.  I came across a note about some proposed roadwork on highway 50 at Echo Summit. Anyone who plans to attend Valhalla Faire needs to check out this web site: www.way2tahoe.com . This may not affect faire traffic, but it depends on the weather.  We'll see how it works out. Hope to see lots of you at the faire!
keeper of the royal menagerie

Hoowil

We were planning on going on the 12th, and stopping at Crystal basin on the way back for a camp out. Hopefully it'll be clear, otherwise we may have some issues about the trip home.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

NorthBayDreamer

We will be there both weekends with the guild of Saint Simons.  :)
Lord Lisle (when a Nobel)
Horndog (when a Pirate)
Master Thomas Boddinham (when a middle)
Landshark No. 67

Lady Toadflinger

I'll be there on the 4th, 11th and 12th! We are camping with friends on the second weekend. I am sure we will run into you and your Lady. Molly and Irish will be there the second weekend, too. Can you believe it, the road work is ahead of schedule, so Echo Summit will be open for two way traffic on the weekends! See you soon.
keeper of the royal menagerie

NorthBayDreamer

We will be a watching for ya.  We are also camping the 2nd weekend :)
Lord Lisle (when a Nobel)
Horndog (when a Pirate)
Master Thomas Boddinham (when a middle)
Landshark No. 67

Hoowil

Heading out there in a couple hours. Should be able to be at the gate for canon on Sunday.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.