News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Romanceteers Ball - July, 2nd + 3rd, RenDezvous 2011

Started by Capt Spleen, April 26, 2011, 09:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blushing

This was much fun ... although planning out my "hits" on Kariuss made me realize just how large our faire is!

Many thanks Captain, for making so many arrangements!
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Ms Trish

Quote from: Blushing on July 07, 2011, 11:59:15 PM
This was much fun ... although planning out my "hits" on Kariuss made me realize just how large our faire is!

Ditto on how large the faire is! Had a bugger of a time trying to find Lord Gauwyn of Bracknell for his hits!

LOVED my gifts from Kariuss - bracelets, green tinted roses, chocolate covered strawberries, and a MASSAGE!
If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right!

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

I rather enjoyed my "Quest" hits that Sir Garth did for me. While they did get out of sorts, sometimes X does not mark the spot. Spleen I guess had a hard time finding me as I was told many times he was looking for me to make the 1st hit. One I got that hit finding the soda wench who went by the mark of Z was damn near impossible. She was not in the local we typically knew her to be or the other we had seen her.

We managed to stumble upon here as we were headed for tea and the hit she made led us to John Lennon serving Chicken and rice... which has become a favorite dish since I have decided to diet. John err Demitrius is always so wonderful to see which a bright smile. he does in fact look like John Lennon.

Once I was hit by one of the beetles, I found the local of my last hit. Sadly earlier in the day I had stumbled upon it while getting a yellow rose for a hit I had another make for me. The last rose hit led me to belle and many pretty flowers and spices to which to "spice" up Toki and my life. We love Mexican food and the spices will be used to enhance one of our favorite dishes.

Thank you for all for the fun especially Spleen and Blushing.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Francisco Paula

seems the fun wasn't over and i had one more hit yesterday morning. Thank you for the pirate booty