News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

My armor tells stories does yours?

Started by Yawehtah, May 20, 2011, 09:47:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yawehtah

I put my story of Yawehtah in the stories section, but does your armor tell stories too? Kinda like talking to a newly dead man, like the helmet says dont disrespect me im yawehtah, and the entire armor says dont disrespect me i am yahwehtah world famous grand champion of heaven or something. cool huh?

So, anyway the reason why I started this thread is because now my armor says he is yawehtah the magnificent when I use "Hath the Way".

can anybody relate?

ps. here is a picture of my armor.

Yawehtah " Hath the Way "

Yawehtah

Speaking of talking armor, I was going to show you a picture of a video from the Great Cursed Pyramids of Giza on the Millenium and a strange phenomenon of fear coming out of the Pyramid like it's a grave. That same fear comes out of my armor only when I wear it though. pretty neat o..

(picture shown) is my explanation of why it does that, if a picture is worth more than words. I think the feeling has to do with castles and a grave touching each other that my armor is connected too.

lol... your going to say huh? no prob. The point was the fear of my armor the same as a Pyramid.  8)

Does your armor do this?
Yawehtah " Hath the Way "

Welsh Wench

No, mine is just itchy.

So I use baby powder.
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

DonaCatalina

Please don't take offense but I must admit that I am a little puzzled by your choice of name.
"Yaweh Tah" in Hebrew means roughly "Yaweh are you"
Sort of like the Hebrew prayer "Baruch a-Tah, Yahweh" which translates to "Blessed are you Yahweh".
Has anyone Jewish ever been offended by your choice of name?
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Monsignor de Beaumanoir

Quote from: Welsh Wench on June 07, 2011, 01:23:28 PM
No, mine is just itchy.

So I use baby powder.

Priceless!! ;D

As for his name, M'Lady DonaCatalina, maybe he's playing on words and has just reversed the name of Hatheway- Yawethah.........just thinking.......... ???