News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Another question

Started by Gauwyn of Bracknell, May 07, 2011, 08:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gauwyn of Bracknell

What time does the parking open?  Is there any meeting time for forum people?
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Amyj

Um....I've never made it earlier than 8:45...and parking was open, so....at least 8:45!  We've never really had an official meet-n-greet for R/F members...we just kinda look for each other and Lord and Lady Alberon kind of get us all in one place at one time!  ;)  The grounds aren't so huge that we won't run across each other many times.  Look for two people in hawaiian print garb on opening day, and you will have found me and Pirate Bob!  Others will be around shortly!  (We're so casual here, he he he)
I'm not fat, it's just that a skinny body couldn't hold ALL THIS PERSONALITY! ;)
Historically Accur-ISH

jcbanner

Parking is free, so there is no open or closed time for the lot, just show up when you feel like it.

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Dos anyone gather in the parking prior to faire, or will we be a party of 2  8)
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Amyj

We sort of gather ...nothing organized.  We eary arrivers just kind of find each other at or near the gate.  I'll keep an eye out for you. 
I'm not fat, it's just that a skinny body couldn't hold ALL THIS PERSONALITY! ;)
Historically Accur-ISH

Gauwyn of Bracknell

We are coming in on Friday evening (7:30 ish) - any particular pub to land in?  We are staying in Foristel (sp?)
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Butch

Yes, travel West about 250 miles to Lees Summit, MO.  There is a cozy little place called "The Gregg Pub".  They have everything you need!